New Method of reviewing titles
The site has a new method of reviewing items.. It should be easier when posting reviews you will have the Video/Audio/Subtitles all at once and can comment on them. lets us know if you like or don't like the new system and if you have problems with it post in the forum.. thanks..
I've posted my first review with the new system and have to say that I like it. The only thing I ask for is for the review page to pop up in a new window like the old review page did.

I do know how the "back" button works on my browser but I find it easier to navigate within the web site.

keep up the good work.
Joe
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
It shouldn't be that hard to go back to the popup if people find it easier to browse. I just know i have read some people saying they didn't like it like that and also the site won't work if someones javascript is turned off or not properly installed. But it will be easy to go back thanks for the Comment.
For the new review system, when a review is edited, the text that is supposed to come out for Subtitles is the one for Audio instead.

Also, when will the review for the Music section be fixed? It seems to have been down since the HKDVD Review section changed.
Doh sorry that is fixed now.. Should of noticed that way before. And i should have the Music Section done by the end of this weekend.. it was kinda low priority because hardly anyone uses that section of the site.
Well... you're right. Hardly anyone uses the Music section :wink: