Ninja Gaiden Black - Arcade
Anyone know how to unlock the original arcade game. I basically just bought black for it. I've heard 3 ways so far. 1 is to collect scarabs but i've heard more often that that unlocks the first nes game. The second is to beat it on hard. I'm not doing that lol. The third is to beat it and collect the ninja gaiden arcade token thing. Now my question is where is it? Nobody on the whole net seems to know the answer to that - so why do all the cheat sites say it? Quite confused.
I've read on another forum that you have to collect the 50 scarabs and the shopkeeper will give it to you. It should be available from the main menu. I've never played ninja gaiden yet (I do have it) so I don't know what this means but someone unlocked it this way.
I've read that too but 98% of the time people say that collecting the scarabs just gives you the orginal nes game. (the entire trilogy was taken out of black)
Collect all 50 scarabs and give them to masmaura(the guy at the shop) he gives you the nes gaiden cartrige then finish the game with the cartidge.

I know that this unlocks the nes gaiden game but I am not sure wether or not this will also unlock the arcade game, I am just about finished with black myself so I will tell you when I do, (which will probably be tomorrow)
I dont know if they took the whole trilogy out but I just finished level 3 of the demon tower and aquired the 50th and final scarab and immediately returned to murasamas and he gave me the classic gaiden cartidge. I will be finished with the game probably by monday and I will let you know what I unlock.
Alright thanks a lot man.
I just finished the game with the cartridge and unlocked the arcade gaiden, ciden you are right they did take out the classic trilogy and replaced it with the arcade game, I love playing the arcade game it still holds up well.
Just so you know on easy or normal the scarabs are still in the same locations in black as they are in the previous gaiden so you can use the scarab location lists off gamefaqs from ninja gaiden for help.
Cool thanks. You know what sucks though? I didn't get all 3 scarabs on the airship and i'm not at the last parts of chapter 15. This blows lol.

Anyways, thanks a ton for the info.

Oh also, I at least hope this is a stupid question, but the arcade game is 2 players right? Never know when they'll do something stupid like make it only 1 player.
Beat it. Holy crap is hard mode insane. Not much more than that to say. Dunno how that play test dude beat it on master ninja. I don't even want to know what a regular ninja could do to you on that mode.
Dont worry, the arcade game is two player, another thing I liked about the arcade game is that you have to press y to simulate inserting a coin.

I think its just a matter of rythum, you need good rythum to do well in ninja gaiden, learn some moves and then learn how to link them together, another factor is bluffing, this might sound weird but the majority of the bosses in the game bluff their strength, for example, the first boss seems hard but you could easily win by ignoring him and taking out all the ninpo enemies first, just hold block all the time so if the boss comes near you you take little to no damage then when one the enemies gets close doge and wail on him, with them dead take out the boss with arrows and he goes down like a b***h. With that method I won the fight in about 2 minutes.

Also the tank bosses in the military compund and no where near as tough as they look, just wail on it as soon as the fight starts with the aspcd cores if the cannon fires dodge it then fire more arrows it goes down in about 8 arrows about 20 seconds for me, then do the same with the second tank. Dont worry about taking some machine gun hits it doesnt really do much damage. Also you dont need to percisoin aim since ryu auto aims when you fire the arrows.

Same for the viggor emperor, move around to dodge the beams and use inferno on him about six times then on his next form just use your flail to destroy the skulls dodge his head and fire arrows at his head until the skulls come at you, the whole fight shouldnt take more than 3 minutes.
The only fights I ever have a problem on really are ones with unblockable projectiles. Ninjas that throw explosive kunai on me hurt me pretty bad usually just cuz they throw so damn many of them. The enemies that hover and shoot ninpo can often get me too although they are easier just cuz it's easier to see and dodge ninpo than it is to dodge a kunai.
Cidien Wrote:... they are easier just cuz it's easier to see and dode ninpo than it is to dodge a kunai.

Yay for ninja speak.:p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Ya it's like that for a lotta games. My friends and I will be talking about something and my mom will just be looking at us like we're insane. :p

Too bad your quote doesn't change with my edit. I hate when I type a typo. =P
Did anyone else hear about Itagaki putting a halo character in doa4. Bungie said that they were intrigued when he approached them. I really hope its master chief but cortana wouldnt be bad either.
I think that would be retarded. What would you even do with him? You'd kinda have to make him like leon or else it would be even more stupid.