Got me a Gameboy SP
Ya just saw a micro in person today for the first time. They're as retarded as I thought they looked on the net. While it's good for you your co-worker is indeed a dumbass. I can't imagine nintendo will make money off that. You can't hardy see what you're playing the screens so small!
Cidien Wrote:Ya just saw a micro in person today for the first time. They're as retarded as I thought they looked on the net. While it's good for you your co-worker is indeed a dumbass. I can't imagine nintendo will make money off that. You can't hardy see what you're playing the screens so small!
I haven't seen it yet. How much smaller is it?
Go to best buy and check it out yourself. Hard to give you a description of how much smaller it is. It's small enough that it would be a pain in the ass to try to read text in rpgs constantly or see small flying objects in a shooter.
Oh that sucks...I have a hard enough time playing games on the regular sized Game Boy Advance! The Game Boy Player was one of the best things that Nintendo ever did in my opinion. Now I'd like to be able to play DS games on the big screen but I'm not sure how they could do that.