More EZDVD titles!
Recelved more new EZDVD releases this morning, check these out:
  • Onegain Teacher Perfect Collection
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo Perfect Collection
  • Bleach Part 1
  • Initial D 4th Stage!
  • +more

Enjoy!
You've got Bleach listed with English and Japanese audio JJ...are you sure that's right? To my knowledge, Bleach hasn't been US licensed yet.
[Image: recca-sig2.gif]
Yea it was a mistake, fixed now, thanks
Initial D 4th stage isn't even done... why would they release a collection already? =/ Also, do you know how many eps are included JJ? Might be interested in it even if it's not complete.
Well thats the problem.. when they Japanese company released the info they said it was only going to be 16 episodes long.. and then 2 months after the 16th episode was released did they say there was going to be more episodes and i bet already HK companies were already producing discs for it since they might think its already done.. and i still have no word on how many more Initial D stage 4 episodes there will be.. i am hoping 26 but last i knew no "official" word.
hey Cidien, updated the item with the episodes count, it has 1-14, I guess I will call it Part 1 since its not complete,

although I am a big fan of Initial D, I learned my lesson from first stage to get it all before watching.. ending on a cliffhanger and waiting forever to get next episode subbed sucks heh.
Thanks JJ. Know what ya mean. Getting caught up to Naruto sucks. :p Waiting a week for each episode... just not used to that anymore lol. Last time I did that they were airing dbz and gundam wing on CN. Course at least with Naruto I don't have to wait a week then make sure I have time to watch it the one day it's on too. =P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New EZDVD titles! JunkieJoe 7 7,343 07-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Dark