Final Fantasy Advent Children leaked on the net *spoilers in thread*
You serious? ;_;

Maybe they're taking longer then we thought on the dubbing. Or they may possibly be putting Last Order with it? (early rumors said that it wasn't gonna be included)
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
desfunk Wrote:You serious? ;_;

Maybe they're taking longer then we thought on the dubbing. Or they may possibly be putting Last Order with it? (early rumors said that it wasn't gonna be included)

I doubt it if their probally just being assholes about it.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Advent Children will be on sale in the US on the 29th of November. If it says here: http://previews.diamondcomics.com/defaul...5&ai=22322 that it will be out in November it's guaranteed (well, it's never failed me... yet... :p).
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I was told someone dumbass forgot to put the subtitles on it and they found out either just before or during pressing time.
Cidien Wrote:I was told someone dumbass forgot to put the subtitles on it and they found out either just before or during pressing time.

Where did you hear that? If that's the cause of the delay than it's one the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time...But for some reason I wouldn’t be surprised.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I believe I found it on the internet at one time when I looked but either the guy at gamestop or soft. etc. told me initially. It could be wrong but they're quite often reliable information sources.
Sounds just as dumb as the Ghost in the Shell: Innocence original pressing error. Where all they did was put those lame-ass closed caption subs on it.

Either way, i hope that isn't the reason for the delay.

As for that diamondcomics link, i don't trust that at all. they don't even have the proper length listing.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
desfunk Wrote:Sounds just as dumb as the Ghost in the Shell: Innocence original pressing error. Where all they did was put those lame-ass closed caption subs on it.

Either way, i hope that isn't the reason for the delay.

As for that diamondcomics link, i don't trust that at all. they don't even have the proper length listing.

It's true there's a mistake where the lenght's concerned but like I said it's never failed me before.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]