Vintage video games
Does anyone know of any sites out there (besides ebay) where I can purchase vintage game systems (1980 - mid 90's)?
id say hit up pawn shops to be honest

tho i can trade you old games lol
Cyrus
Could try http://www.retrogames.co.uk/ The sites changed a bit but I used them a while back and they modded my SNES. UK though but the ship abroad.
I'll try that site. Thanks
Modded how?
Do you have your heart set on buying the old games and systems or do you mind emulators???
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I would prefer the actual system. Not that I have anything against emulators.
I finally had to go the rout of the Emulator because some of the old NES titles I really liked I couldn't find or was going to get charged an arm and a leg for. Here is the irony for you I had a guy tring to list the old NES game "Mighty Bomb Jack" if any of you remember this title for 30$
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Big E Wrote:Does anyone know of any sites out there (besides ebay) where I can purchase vintage game systems (1980 - mid 90's)?

Depends on what you're looking for, I've got an Atari 7800 system with 20 7800 games and almost 60 2600 games which it will also play, plus a ton of joysticks and instruction manuals for the games.... haven't hooked it up in quite awhile, but it was working when we stored it... laugh..
That's one of the systems that I'm looking for. In case any of you are wondering, I'm trying to collect all the game systems that have been released in the US.
Big E Wrote:That's one of the systems that I'm looking for. In case any of you are wondering, I'm trying to collect all the game systems that have been released in the US.

Mind if I ask why your collecting game systems?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Big E Wrote:That's one of the systems that I'm looking for. In case any of you are wondering, I'm trying to collect all the game systems that have been released in the US.

Well if you're talking to me, pm me and I'll try and give you some idea of all the stuff I have with it... I do know there are 2 sets of the paddle wheel controllers that work with the Warlords game for 4 people to play, a ton of the palm of your hand controllers, even a sega pad controller looks like an old nintendo one, 2 of the huge roller ball in the middle controllers, and like I said almost 80 game cartridges. Some of the games are for a light gun, which isn't included with the game set... if you want a list of games, let me know, I have them typed out in a notebook... tried to scan it once, but it didn't work too well... most of the games also have their little booklets/instructions... some don't, those we picked up at various trade shows....
Cidien Wrote:Modded how?

Made it play import games (even cut a slot for US snes games) and added a switch to play games at their full Japanese speed.
Puppet Master Wrote:Mind if I ask why your collecting game systems?

Just something to do.