Katrina
Liete Wrote:It has to so with them not liking the anti-bush movie.
I think Bush sucks, but that Taco thing was still pretty....gay. That wasn't funny...at all.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
clicky clicky....
kanye west's special monent...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kanye.html
[Image: ffc.jpg]
onizuka17711 Wrote:I think Bush sucks, but that Taco thing was still pretty....gay. That wasn't funny...at all.

Yeah that was just dumb.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Gemini Wrote:clicky clicky....
kanye west's special monent...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kanye.html

That's funny. I heard about that but I havn't seen it until now. Thanks.
Cidien Wrote:That's funny. I heard about that but I havn't seen it until now. Thanks.

hahahaha... no prob.. fist time i aw it, i was like w0w!!
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Wow, what a joke, does he honestly hear what he is saying, I could not stop laughing for 2 minutes. Thats a good one.
Maybe he should rephrase that, instead of george bush does not care about black people, he should say the mayor of new orleans who did nothing at all for any of the citizens in his city and stood buy while they died does not care about black people.
Isn't the mayor black?

My mom was watching I think the governor talk today blaming bush and the federal government for the disaster then when the mayor was brought up she said she wasn't going to name names or point any fingers... the reporter was like what the hell you just did that... I guess she got kinda irritated that her hypocrasy was pointed out? Rolleyes Been looking for a soundbyte of it so I can listen to it but havn't been able to find one yet.
I tried to watch that video, but I couldn't stand his stuttering. How does that dude make it through a song? I wonder what mike Myers was thinking at the time. STFU maybe?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
geo85 Wrote:Wow, what a joke, does he honestly hear what he is saying, I could not stop laughing for 2 minutes. Thats a good one.
Maybe he should rephrase that, instead of george bush does not care about black people, he should say the mayor of new orleans who did nothing at all for any of the citizens in his city and stood buy while they died does not care about black people.
Yeah...the mayor is definitely black...you're pretty stupid...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Cidien Wrote:Isn't the mayor black?

My mom was watching I think the governor talk today blaming bush and the federal government for the disaster then when the mayor was brought up she said she wasn't going to name names or point any fingers... the reporter was like what the hell you just did that... I guess she got kinda irritated that her hypocrasy was pointed out? Rolleyes Been looking for a soundbyte of it so I can listen to it but havn't been able to find one yet.

I dont know if any of you guys watch the daily show with Jon Stuart, but they had an excellent bit on that. It was about a minute and a half of her pointing out the faults of everyone else followed by a ten second clip of someone asking her a question and her saying "This is not the time to be pointing fingers" rofl. It was fucking hillarious. Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
That was a shameful display by a man who was on the cover of the Mag "Time" They were holding up like he was the better side of Hip Hop. Oh well the NFL had no choice but lave him on for thier opening performace but told the press he would not be avaliable for comment. Go figure...
I am talking about Mr. West
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!