[Current Trade List] - JunkieJoe - Updated November 20, Look inside for store trading
hey Vinny, got the Bond one, maybe interested in Dogma and Shrek let me know what u want for those 2.
Found the extra copy of Shrek. It says 2 disc special edition at the top, but I'm assuming it cost the same as a normal single disc DVD does. The second disc is just extras. Dogma is the original single disc version with no extras, and not the two disc fully loaded set. Let me take a look at what you have up for trade.
Also, are you willing ot sell the Trigun MI set you have? If so, for how much?
[Image: Cast7.txt]
the dvd sets I trade for, most of the time i go for 1 for 1, few cases it will be more due to brand new release etc etc.. but the movies with extra dvds of extras I dont count (since I never ever watch that stuff)

MI Trigun is 6 dvd set, u have some other stuff for trade that would meet 6 dvds?
JJ:
Just to let you know that your stuffs had been sent via express mail earlier the day. It should reach you within 2-3 days.
Would any of the things on my list interest you in trading the Gasaraki in the Store? I'd love to trade Tokyo Pig but any on the list that interest you would be fine.
only R1 dvds? dont you multi-region power? ive only got R2 dvds Sad
see you space cowboy...
other regions rarely have english subs so i dont bother trading for them sorry.
updated.
I'm a PS and PS2 fan. I have over 150 games for PS1 and 60 for the PS2; all of them are original and I bought them all new. I have some rare games for the PS1: Lunar, Lunar 2, Arc of the Lad. I also have the newest games for the PS2: Soul Calibur 2 , Silent Hill 3, etc. If you are interested in a game send my an E-mail to [email protected] I'll give you anything for you Trigun Box Set.

PS1\2 are the best systems on the Market coming soon boot CD for Gaycube and also the Emulator
Hey JJ, I'm interested in a couple sets from your store:
Outlaw Star Perfect Collection
Trigun Perfect Collection

If you want more than 6 of them there is another set I'm interested in too.

The R1 Movies I have are:
A.I.: Artificial Intelligence
Changing Lanes
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Judge Dredd
Mr. Nice Guy
The Mummy Returns
Replicant
Rumble in Hong Kong
Soldier
Stargate

I'd like to make another trade if you see anything you like, if you don't then it's cool.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
i can get you r1 dvds from work but you gotta tell me what you want first.how many for Trigun MI 6 DVD set?
I want lotsa things but i also own even more things, so if u can make a list of what u have/can get i will let u know.

my trading policy is 1 to 1 unless its brand new releases etc etc.. read the first post.
Updated aka bumped.
JunkieJoe, let me know if you are interested in any of these PS2 games:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Socom: US Navy Seals
Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road To Glory (HAJIME NO IPPO GAME!!!!)
Max Payne
Red Faction
Tekken Tag Tournament
Nascar Thunder 2003
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Thanks!!!!
[Image: diff1.jpg]
I AM THE FUTURE...
sorry not interested in those games.