MAC web address
I seen it posted before, but ive lost my bookmark.Does anyone have it?Thanks
Mod you can remove this thread i found my link...Sorry and thanks
what is that address
Go read the faqs.
I think Mac is Animegod.com , and MI is Anime-cartoon.com ( hope these havent changed )
Like I said, go read the faqs. It's all there....
puzzleguy Wrote:I think Mac is Animegod.com , and MI is Anime-cartoon.com ( hope these havent changed )

Anime-Cartoon.com is dead.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
MI doesnt have a supported website anymore. The retailers keep in contact via email. They used to update thier site but gave up on it over a year ago. b
They actually had a new site http://www.mangainternational.com and apparently had a section on it before, but its just blank now with a logo.
animeshop Wrote:They actually had a new site http://www.mangainternational.com and apparently had a section on it before, but its just blank now with a logo.

Aparently that was just a reseller and people had trouble ordering from them...
bmvtoys Wrote:MI doesnt have a supported website anymore. The retailers keep in contact via email. They used to update thier site but gave up on it over a year ago. b
Bmvtoys,
Next time you get to talk to MI, please tell them to stop using those retarded M-locks. I wonder how many people stay away from MI sets because of that.
hbk101 Wrote:Bmvtoys,
Next time you get to talk to MI, please tell them to stop using those retarded M-locks. I wonder how many people stay away from MI sets because of that.

I do when given an option... those are such a pain in the ass. Half of em break after one or two uses.