Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 5 has been announced for PS3 and X360. Just thought I'd tell everyone. Stars Chris from Resident Evil and Code Veronica with some stunning visuals. Check out the video and screen shots. You can find them at IGN I believe. No news on a Revolution version as of yet, most likely because Nintendo has not fully enveiled their console yet.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Yeah, I saw it. Looks great although I hope those zombies won't be that fast in the real game. Too bad it'll probably take something like 3 years to finnish.
I am a huge re fan and I love the gamecube games, zero, the righteous remake of re1, and re4 is one of the greatest games ever but I am getting tired of the games, I will check re5 out but come on that model of Chris is not what I think chris should look like it doesnt look as good as the code veronica model(I dont mean graphically I mean in his appearance) like how great leon did in re4, re5 has to be as mixed, varied, and just damn fun as re4 otherwise the series will truly die.

Thats what we all wanted, for the great re to start anew so re4 did that but if they go back to the same old slowass braineater crap then I'll yawn and pass it up.
Did anyone hear that Capcom is going to try to close out Resident Evil with this series? I sure as hell hope not. I wish I could remember where I heard that. I'd be surprised if that was true because the series sells big.
I doubt that as they stated that RE 4 opened up the series so they could easily continue the story.. but who knows..
This game is sounding pretty good to me. I heard that you really need to use the light and the shadows a lot. It is supposed to have something like a 'no place to hide' atmosphere which sounds kind of cool as long as it isn't Resident Evil meets Splinter Cell.
RE has never included any sort of stealth gameplay and I doubt they ever will. They are just going to use the system established with re4 and add a new locale and story. I think that its probably going to focus on wesker since he is trying to come up with his own version of umbrella, It wil be good to see him have a large part in re game again, he was always my fav character. With the re4 system they could probably make 3-4 more games as long as the story is good.