EZDVD Update.
Recieved more new releases from EZDVD this afternoon, slowly but surely FX entire collection is going to be up and running in no time.

Items added
  • Heat Guy J Perfect Collection
  • Ai Yori Aoshi Enish Perfect Collection
  • Cowboy Bebop Movie
  • Berserk Perfect Collection
  • Kiddy Grade Perfect Collection
Enjoy!
I was just wondering if there is a MAC shippment in the near future because i know MAC has finshed Wolf's Rain english dubbed and Dragonball Z part 6
schonebubben Wrote:I was just wondering if there is a MAC shippment in the near future because i know MAC has finshed Wolf's Rain english dubbed and Dragonball Z part 6

Yeah...since EZDVD only have re-released old FX stuff and still now new stuff Sad
Future titles may just be available in EZDVD format. But the sets that require 5 or more discs may have to stick to the old format. Though, not all studios are going to be using EZDVD in my opinion.
YamiFan Wrote:Future titles may just be available in EZDVD format. But the sets that require 5 or more discs may have to stick to the old format. Though, not all studios are going to be using EZDVD in my opinion.

What do you mean? EZDVD is a studio it's not a type of dvd case. Or do you mean something else?
gubi-gubi Wrote:What do you mean? EZDVD is a studio it's not a type of dvd case. Or do you mean something else?

I'm not too familiar with this EZDVD business. But when JJ's original post said... ((('slowly but surely FX entire collection is going to be up and running in no time.')))... he was talking about EZDVD. And when I ordered Trigun EZDVD, it had the FX logo on the top of the spine of the case. I believe EZDVD is a studio, but how come they re-release old FX titles without using their own logo? That is what got me puzzled in the first place.

To answer your question, I was talking about the 'plastic case format' and that EZDVD may have to use the gatefold method to hold the sets which have 5 or more dvds in them... but they can always use two plastic cases with a thin cardboard box to cover them.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:To answer your question, I was talking about the 'plastic case format' and that EZDVD may have to use the gatefold method to hold the sets which have 5 or more dvds in them... but they can always use two plastic cases with a thin cardboard box to cover them.

No they won't, there are plastic brick dvd holders that will hold 5 or 6 dvd's in them...and ones that aren't the brick style, so they won't need to use gatefolds (which in my opinion are much nicer than the 6 dvd brick cases)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EZDVD update. JunkieJoe 0 1,995 10-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe