hey rpg fans
anyone know anything about shining tears has anyone played it heard much and so forth

its a ps2 rpg made by sega and i am very interested in it.
Cyrus
how about checking IGN: http://ps2.ign.com/objects/679/679396.html they only gave it a 6.1
Cyrus Wrote:anyone know anything about shining tears has anyone played it heard much and so forth

its a ps2 rpg made by sega and i am very interested in it.

I played it for a few hours, then it got boring and it went back to the shelf. Havn't touch it since. If your looking for a good solid action rpg, go with YS: Ark of Napishtim. That one is a far better game imo. Big Grin
Shining Tears is an awful game. Don't go near it. It is nothing like any of the good games in the Shining series. It has all gone down hill now that Amusement Vision is developing the games.
Funny stuff, I was just looking at this RPG. Thanks for the info!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Well, I'm waiting for Grandia 3 and Shadow Hearts 3 to be released in the USA next year (both game recently came out of Japan), can't wait to get my hands on both games
[Image: bl453.png]
heck yeah shadow hearts 3 thats good to hear

go midway..... lol well they are good dont ask me why but they are lol

ps2 release right? i mean its gonna be on ps2 they arent putting it on ps3??
Cyrus
PS2, check himeya website for image of games :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
i thought there was a grandia 3 or is it like grandia 1 grandia 2 and grandia extreme?

just wondering

P.S. they need another Parasite Eve game *SHAKES FIST*
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:i thought there was a grandia 3 or is it like grandia 1 grandia 2 and grandia extreme?

just wondering

P.S. they need another Parasite Eve game *SHAKES FIST*
yeah, I don't even remember what extreme is, I think it's just a dungen crawler;

I'll agree with you on the parasite eve. I started looking for the PSOne game not to long ago, btu no luck; so a new one wouldn't be a bad thing Smile
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Upcoming RPGs I have my eye on:

Grandia III
Wild Arms: Alter Code F
Dragon Quest VII (or is it 8?)
Final Fantasy XII

Maybe something cheap if I see it around..
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Upcoming RPGs I have my eye on:

Grandia III
Wild Arms: Alter Code F
Dragon Quest VII (or is it 8?)
Final Fantasy XII

Maybe something cheap if I see it around..
I beleive the next Dragon Quest game is going to be 8;
personally I'm waiting for FF12, which I have new found hopes for & Grandia III.

I've never really seen what people liked about the Dragon Warrior series, I mean I've only played the old ones, & they seemed poorly made, & all the feedback I've ever gotten from people was stuff along the lines of 'this ain't no final fantasy.' which some say is good & I'll say ain't that good of a thing.
Did the series really get any better since SNES? I've played 3 for gbc, it was decent enough to enjoy, & DWM was cute, but fail to far short of Poke'mon.

Oh yeah & I forgot about the next Castlevania game for the PS2

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

The old DQ games kind of sucked, I played the old ones and I just couldn't get into them, but this new one has a totally different battle system so it could be good.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
the old ones are great well the first is anyways

i mean its primitive but for the time it was made it was awesome and i play it every so often to bring back old memories still
Cyrus
Yeah afer checking out some screen shots I decided it looks like it's gonig to be a real good game.
It's on my list of "might buys".