hello everyone
i ordered an anime from superduperclub and i havnt gotten any emails or anything.

i ordered it only 2 days ago but they said they would send me a conformation email also i emailed them a question and i never got an email back

i am assuming they are just slow but if not can someone tell me anything about this site???
Cyrus
Never heard of the place but id wait a week if I was you and if nothing happens than id start wondering.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yeah i figure they are just slow but i mean if they never bill me or somn then i guess its not that big of a deal i just want to get it soon lol
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:yeah i figure they are just slow but i mean if they never bill me or somn then i guess its not that big of a deal i just want to get it soon lol

Yeah I know what you mean I hate waiting lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello everyone! / Had a question about the Berserk set... indie_otaku_pun 6 4,440 07-29-2003, 09:00 AM
Last Post: kakomu