ADV Rip Off
Yeah if she put a Bulma mask on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Or Chichi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
There is nothing that can cover ugly that is that deep. Except cremation. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Are you talking about Bukkake again? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No actually I was talking about burning her body, but now "Creamation" will forever be in my vocabulary. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yes Kakoi is expanding his (our) butched English instead of his Japanese
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Don't let that North Carolina english rub off on you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't worry I won't hell I'm having Britsh and Aussi english rubbing off on me though... Hell I was in the sack one night and she was getting all frisk let the puppies out and all of sudden I turned into Steve Irwin (the crock hunter) and I say "crykey look at the size of those two their huge..." I almost ruined the mood until she laughed and then I was in like flint
Bah! My english has nothing to do with North Carolina! Bah! I would shoot myself if I grew up here. If I talked like "they" do you guys would go crazy trying to translate it into a language you could understand. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Then you would end up marrying your sister. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OUCH!! Low blow steve!! HAHA I said BLOW!!! :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hey speaking of my oringinal topic... I just got word I'm not going to the Desert for three months so I'll be at the Anime Convention in April in Boston... So yea... rip offf vendor trying to sell us rip offs...
Look for a star trek guy with a death star labeled as the borg transport unit. That's what happened to kak and another friend of ours when they went to some con here in the septic ta....I mean NC. 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I will be on the look out... I just have to jump on getting my Ryouga outfit read for the covention
I have no idea if I'm going to the convention or not. Everybody will know me right away, I'd be the one dressed as the HamBurgular. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You will be there Steve... or I'm going to kick you in the nuts... in my best Cartman voice