ADV Rip Off
The R1s will still be a pretty good deal, I try to buy R1s when they are good deals but I think I will buy the MI set anyways.
Yeah the Hakusho Box Sets are a good deal. Same with the Nadesico Box Set. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Finally after years of only one R1 Lupin I'm going to get hime in a series and a set of movies, I hate Funimation but I'm buying these
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Lupin is the man. Why he hadn't come to the states earlier I will never know. There are too many awesome properties not here yet. I will wait for them to make it. Or make it on to HK releases at least. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
When will ADV get off their ass and release City Hunter. What the hell is their problem? :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Finally after years of only one R1 Lupin I'm going to get hime in a series and a set of movies, I hate Funimation but I'm buying these

Well you can buy the Lupin III TV 1st season DVDs without feeling guilty for supporting funimation because pioneer has the rights for the TV show and they will be releasing it. Hope the dub will be good. Suggested retail price will be 25$US but I'm sure you can find it for cheaper on the net.
No the dub will sound like Arjuna. I bought the first issue of newtype and on the DVD is a preview episode of Arjuna. It is only in english, but since it was free I decided to watch it anyway. I seriously think three people did all the voices. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
How much does New Type cost? :mrgreen:

10$US. Comes with a preview dvd full of trailers.
That's not bad at all. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It is huge. Simply huge. It came with so much extra my head was spinning. It is definetly worth the $10 I paid. I got my copy at Media Play. I got the last one. I hope next month they get more copies in. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
It talks about series in Japan and liscensed American stuff, right? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Man sounds like a great buy I'll have to jump on the band wagon...

The Lupin thing.. I don't care for two sets of voices for the same Charcter
See my Ranma post or ask Kakoi

So I guess it's Japanese only for me
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Do anyone know if any of major stores like Bestbuy, B&N, Borders, or Tower Records carry Newtype. My local comic book store doesn't carry it yet. I might just have to order it from rightstuf.com than place a subscription, so that I won't miss any issue.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Go for it. Subscriptions will save you some cash. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: