Halo the Movie
Shoulda saved where I read this but it was a credible site. First, Halo 3 will be a next gen title for 360 that is supposed to be released at the same time the ps3 is in the hopes of increased 360 sales instead of ps3. Second, it sounds like there is definitely going to be a Halo movie and it's going to be closely watched over by the game designers so they don't do anything stupid with it. My guess is they'll show maybe the beginnings of the spartan program and/or the first encounter with the covenant.
Yeah, microsoft already came up with a script and they had guys dress in master chief armor and go to some meetings with studio excecutives and the master cheif guys actually stood over the execs while they read the script and then took it back when they were done reading. The movie could work if they stick to the elements that made the game so epic like the music and story.
Yup. Here's to hoping they make it about earths conflict with the covenant! (I hate the flood)
I agree, the flood is boring they just run around and infect living matter, they would not be very compelling in a movie, if the movie is battles all over the earth and some in the orbital gun battery from halo 2 that wouold be great, but they should get the halo rings in as well. I just hope they make master chief look as great in the movie as the game.
geo85 Wrote:I agree, the flood is boring they just run around and infect living matter, they would not be very compelling in a movie, if the movie is battles all over the earth and some in the orbital gun battery from halo 2 that wouold be great, but they should get the halo rings in as well. I just hope they make master chief look as great in the movie as the game.

I'm sure he'll look better. =P
normally i would think OMG this movie is gonna suck but ya know what im willing to bet that even if the story is a little generic and overdone since its microsofts brainchild and product of the year or whatever you wanna call it they wont let it suck no matter what so im interested. Tho i rather see a 2 hour RVB movie lol
Cyrus
Ya RvB would be awesome on the big screen lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new halo movie blues Schultz 5 4,042 11-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Halo Movie Mantis421 14 5,724 03-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Cyrus