Another great reason to own a DS!!!
http://www.pro-g.co.uk/previews/pid/750/78/
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Thats why I asked everyone if I should get a ds or psp, some said the ds was just a gimmic but the possibilities are endless, I cant wait to play animal crossing wirelessly with lots of other people and nintendo is definitly going about the online aspects the right way.
I am really hyped about that new lawyer ds game and nintendogs.

Sony actaully announced that its shipping a lot less psp's this year then it anticipated and that they are actually going to use slightly defective cell chips in the ps3, they said that since the cell chip is redundant that they will use all manufactured cell chips even if they are defective, this along with defective psps and the fact that they lied about the processing speed of the psp does not look good for sony.
geo85 Wrote:Sony actaully announced that its shipping a lot less psp's this year then it anticipated and that they are actually going to use slightly defective cell chips in the ps3, they said that since the cell chip is redundant that they will use all manufactured cell chips even if they are defective, this along with defective psps and the fact that they lied about the processing speed of the psp does not look good for sony.

LOL, and you forgot to mention they got sued for 90 million dollars and LOST over their Dual-Shock analog controller issue. I think Sony might be slipping in the marketing of cool too, which is the only reason they ever got as popular as they were in the first place.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
As far as I'm concerned the only reason to buy a DS is Castlevania, its the only game that even remotely interests me.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
I agree with Ryujin. The new Castlevania really looks incredible and possibly as good as symphony of the night (but unlikely). But there are a few other good games coming out like the new Lunar, which is a prequel to the Silver Star Story so I'll be excited to play that. There really aren't that many great games now but in the future there will be new Mario, Zelda, and Metroid games coming out. So if anyone wants a portable system I don't really understand why anyone would get a PSP.