Batman Begins
vegeta76 Wrote:I just saw this movie yesterday... the story and everything worked out pretty well although i could have sworn he trained with monks rather than ninja peoples :S... anywho. the batmobile was cool aswell as the batsuit. i didnt really like the actor who played batman (cant remember his name), he was fine when he was playing bruce wayne but when he starts doing batman he always walked with a hunch and the voice went really weird. i realise this was done in an effort to hide his identity but it just didn't sound right to me. and i thought scarecrow was able to fight aswell as inspire fear into people :confused:

Even after all my criticiscm i still think it was a pretty cool movie.

He did train with monks. I liked the actor more when he was batman than bruce wayne. He just doesn't look like bruce at all. I think he did batman well though. I think his voice change was more to inspire fear in his enemies than it was to hide his identity.

And scarecrow has always been a pansy. He's only remotely tough when he uses his dust on his enemies. Other than that my grandma could beat him in a fist fight.
ya.. he didnt really look like bruce wayne but something about the way he did batman just didnt seem right to me :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Well the biggest thing for me is if Batman talks to much it will lose a lot of appeal. I just remeber in the first Batman, Mihcael Keaton was very quite as Batman. He only talked when he needed too. I hope this is the same way. I am quite happy to hear his voice is off to most of you. Batman is suppose to be a little off. Think about it... He is a normal Joe. He doesn't get a funky high off the yellow sun. He doesn't come from some long line of ring people. And he didn't get involed in some atom smashing power giving scheam. He just a guy that let's face it in a sense has a split personality disorder. That appeals to me that his voice is off. If you changed into someone different wouldn't your second voice be off. Just my view..
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Well from the earlier films I think Keaton was the best of the guys who played Batman. Cloney was OK but not that good and Kilmer was just horible in the role. Of the other characters the guy who played Alfred in the earlier films and Jack in the first film as the joker were the best of the rest
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Miachael keaton actually turned down the third batman movie, he just was not interested in making any more batman movies. The clooney and kilmer movies were disguisting abominations of the silver screen. Christian Bale is an awesome actor and I thought the movie was perfect. I love mark hamills joker voice and I watched the animated series religiously up until they made batman beyond(which I hated). Though I have doubts about hamill playing Joker, he would have to loose weight and die his hair, but it could work.
Batman Beyond was awesome. Wish they didn't cancel it.