chat
I love this site in total the forums are cool and diverse but is it possable to add a chat room to it? This way we can have more direct conversations along with posting ideas,trade lists,and requests. Also Iwas wondering what is with the Baka under my username,what does it mean? Big Grin
Nothing good comes from staying with normal people.
washufan_2000 Wrote:I love this site in total the forums are cool and diverse but is it possable to add a chat room to it? This way we can have more direct conversations along with posting ideas,trade lists,and requests. Also Iwas wondering what is with the Baka under my username,what does it mean? Big Grin
there used to be a chat room import-anime on IRC or something to the effect.

As for Baka, it'll change after so many posts & then after a certain number (sorry bad memory Sad) you'll be able to write what you want there.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
ya... a while back i was told that there used to be an irc chat but then it died Sad
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
a chat room, hmm sounds good, but i dont think many will be on at the same time. maybe a few??
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:a chat room, hmm sounds good, but i dont think many will be on at the same time. maybe a few??
Yeah, Shibo was always there I think to keep the room open & one oter person was always there, the most i remember on a night that wasn't announced on the forum was like 5.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Chat wouldn't have enough people, in the last close to year I have been here I have never seen more then 16 members loged on at once. usually I think we average just under 10 most of the time
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:Chat wouldn't have enough people, in the last close to year I have been here I have never seen more then 16 members loged on at once. usually I think we average just under 10 most of the time
I wouldn't even say the average would be that high, but then again I stay on the forum pretty much 18/7, I've always got a page open to the main forum & I hit refresh atleast once every hour that I'm awake & able. many times I've seen only myself on, & most often there will be 3-5 people on including myself (I do tend to come on more at weirder hours).

That's too bad about such a low number of people at one time.In my opinion there could be some interesting and engrosing conversations,While I'm at it Batz Kage why did you choose post slut as your pic.I was just curious.. Big Grin
washufan_2000 Wrote:That's too bad about such a low number of people at one time.In my opinion there could be some interesting and engrosing conversations,While I'm at it Batz Kage why did you choose post slut as your pic.I was just curious.. Big Grin
You see the subbing under general babble, well myself, WarAries, Steve_the_talking_pie, & a few others are the reason we have a general babble. Pretty much we'd hi-jack forums & talk about stuff like steve banging my sister & turkey sandwhiches. After a while people got tired of us, so the other guys calmed down a bit, I didn't & then I left the forum; came back a few months later & BAM there was a general babble so I went wild & people got mad, now I post only 3-5 posts a day compared to the Post Slut status of 3-5 an hour.

That's a butchered long winded way of putting it, but short & sweet, I'm number one & post slut number two is done in blue with the number two at the bottom; (I think) WarAries did them, but it's been years, so it's slipped my mind. I've a long history on this forum, I was cool at first, then alinated myself & spent half a year regaining the approval of some of the memebers, & now I'm me.

Although you're right for the past few days I've been wanting to rant about why we never talk about anime or manga. I don't know a lot about anime, but i read popular scanlations, so I can talk about them. Most often all you see is people say: X title is good; or I didn't like the way Z title ended... that's not really disscussion because the people always answer, yes I agree, or no I don't.

Hiya Batz I wasn't expecting an entire paragraph explanation,but hey I like a good read and it wasn't boring.I my self use-to frequent the yahoo chats but got bored out of my mind.There was nothing but teens & preteens talking about boy-bands (I wanted to hurl) this place is a welcom change.I can also with finding intresting topics on the forums occasionaly get a tip to a good anime I previously didn't know about.THANKS.. Smile
washufan_2000 Wrote:Hiya Batz I wasn't expecting an entire paragraph explanation,but hey I like a good read and it wasn't boring.I my self use-to frequent the yahoo chats but got bored out of my mind.There was nothing but teens & preteens talking about boy-bands (I wanted to hurl) this place is a welcom change.I can also with finding intresting topics on the forums occasionaly get a tip to a good anime I previously didn't know about.THANKS.. Smile
nice ta meetcha. Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  chat room israfel 3 3,312 02-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Zagatto
  chat room yakumo 3 3,128 06-22-2003, 07:12 AM
Last Post: yakumo