Anyone remember me?
Long time no post (almost two weeks). I got grounded, and because I never ask to go anywhere it was my internet connection, & not my traveling rights that were tooken away Sad . Right now I'm on my dad's computer although I'm no longer grounded, or that's what Isay, by my parents count I still have two days to go.

Well, the point of this pointless post is to ask if anyone still remembers me, & to say on saturday I shall return & make up for all the post I never got to make.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
LOL i hope the posts you will be catching up on will be in the post slut pasture ;p (aka this forum heh)
And Batz is? Ohhhhh my Prank Monkey. That's right. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve you dare not forget me!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I just got back from my friends house. I spent the night over therew & am about half a sleep now, but I'll probably go play the mud, the post some more.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

i don't think i could FORGET......

even if i tried Tongue
I'm going to take that as bad thing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The PRANK MONKEY LIVES!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WOW!!! I knew you were young but had no Idea you were still young enough to be GROUNDED!?!?!?!

Still.....It's good to have ya back.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
He's grounded all right. Though he's 32. :mrgreen:

Well, after I stopped coming here, for God only knows what reason, I guess it's my shifty personality, I go from Anime fan to MUD adict, to investigater of paranormal activity, then start again. Anywho, as I was saying before getting side tracked, somethings been missing, & I'm only refuring to the dessert. Considering have way through that sentance I forgot the whole point of this post, with out any futher rambleing. Well, ok I'll ramble a little more. I'M MAKING A C IN SPANISH CLASS! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Well, I'm likely to be hanging around here more often. And I'm making B's in most my other classes, but I still don't know about Algerba (heysi). Besides that everything is about dande, besides the fact I rediscovered my childish love for the band Aqua, & have been on a slight pycho trip lately, & spending most my free time playing quake. Also I've wrote what will be 1/4 of my first book.

Nope not of things to ramble on about, not that it matters, hopefully you gave up reading after the gist (heysi) of this post, unless you figure they both run together, & therefore this is the highlight of the post. If not then don't read past this line.

Ok if you';re still around you'reeither a post slut/wannabe, or just a veryu bored person who finds other peoples' boredom funny. Back to the Aua thing, well they are a good band :? . I know I've said plenty of times pop isn't worth being played EVER, but hey, they are a danish (heysi) pop, band plus the only good one. Although at this time I'm listening to a mix of some of the music on my computer. Meaning everything from Aqua, Misfits, AFI, NoFx, & all the other punk bands that rock, & a few punk-ska covers songs.

Well if you're still with me you likely have no life, or are Steve, not that there is a differenece, j/k. :o My computer is so boged down I type, then it shows up about 8 seconds later. The Hippos playing now, damn sister is calling, brb. Oh, she just wanted to know how she met a kid I was kinda friends with a long time ago. blah blah blah blah. I know I once said I would make up for all the post I missed, I guess it never ocoured (heysi) to me, that I should do most of it in one pst, until now. Not when I began this post, but right NOW!, at this very moment. Misfits playing, Satarday Night.

Well, I guess I might as well cut this post short :lol: . Well, to tell the truth, it is kinda short compared to what I have to make up.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Peace Out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tu Moma es una PENCIL SHARPENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Mis cahones son peligroso. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I didn't understand Steve, but DARK OSAMU, did you say you(r after useing a translater I found that it's your, not you) mom is a pencil sharpener? Which if so, I can only guess that was a sexual comment.

My cahones is dangerous. not sure what that means, but ok. (had to use a translater here)

It's been awhile since I said that and typing it was even more difficult than remembering it. Yes it is meant to be taken in offense. But I was joking of course.

:twisted:
Omae no Okasan wa temenko shita daisuke ze!

TRANSLATION: Your mom likes to finger herself. or Your mom LOVES to finger herself.
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36