Missing episodes
I own the dragon ball goku and tournament sagas then got to looking at the king piccolo saga. I noticed that the episodes for it start at 102 while the tournament saga ends at 67,WHERE are the other episodes?Is there going to be another set here at some point or what???? :confused:
Hmm... Dragonball part 2 and part 4. Are you missing a set? I sincerely hope you can find that answer on your own.
Does anyone know if MAC is going to release the rest of the dark tournament saga in Yu Yu Hakusho? The 2nd season stops at ep.50 and the 3rd season begins at ep.67. What's up with that??? Let me know if you have any info.
miz_kloudy I myself can't tell you because I don't talk to much with the guys who run the site.You might could ask junkie joe.I'f he can't help and I don't know if they get upset for name dropin other sites,but you could try rightstuf.com or animekrazy.com to find the episodes you want.. Smile
Nothing good comes from staying with normal people.
1. MAC finished the Dark Tournament Saga already with Box 3 I believe and they stopped it during Chapter Black!
2. NO ONE can tell you when or what the HK companies will release because they are very secretive about with that information.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:2. NO ONE can tell you when or what the HK companies will release because they are very secretive about with that information.
And they lie like crazy mofos. I don't think they even try to understand your e-mail it's more like they see anime title & 'when' & they just turn around & state anime title will be done soon, thanks. when they have no intention of picking it up. *that was a butchered 3rd hand description, so er, I need sleep...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Puppet Master Wrote:1. MAC finished the Dark Tournament Saga already with Box 3 I believe and they stopped it during Chapter Black!

Box 2 ended in the middle of the the dark tournament and Box 3 begins after the dark tournament saga already ended. so i'm essentially missing the 16 episodes that takes place between box 2 and box 3 (ep.51-66).

Thanks for your help. I will probably just have to buy domestic to get the episodes i'm missing.
I'm burning the R1's off netflix right now. Wish I hadn't though. About 3/4 done with what's released then at the pawn shop someone sold every yyh R1 dvd they currently have released and the shop is selling them for $6 each lol. That woulda been a great deal.