Is this that Sphetti.com guy, just redone?
http://animeplex.biz/catalog/index.php

I am looking to buy, Samurai Champloo Vol.1 and series box, Vol.2 and Vol.3 under $80. Amazon.com looks to be my #1 pick right now, but this place looks pretty good.. What do you guys think? Also do you guys have any recomendations? :confused: :confused: Big Grin

Thanks a bunch guys! Cool
bump?? :confused:
Sphetti? Do you mean Sphiatt? That site is still up so I doubt they would have two sites... Try find paypal info though and check the two. If it is Sphiatt stay away...
gubi-gubi Wrote:Sphetti? Do you mean Sphiatt? That site is still up so I doubt they would have two sites... Try find paypal info though and check the two. If it is Sphiatt stay away...

Yeah Hiatts horrible now but surprising enough he used to be decent but that was a LONG time ago.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I have heard very little good about that site use at your own risk I would suggest
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:I have heard very little good about that site use at your own risk I would suggest
Yes Master Yoda Tongue Sorry, just the syntax you used, thought I'd make a joke about it...ok I'll go stand in the corner now..-_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Hi, I know Im new here and all but Ive shopped numerous times at that site and never had a problem. In fact Im a frequent shopper there and Im on their forum too under the same name, if you have questions they are quick to answer.
Sphiatt has a bad name now because of his last few sales. He listed those dvds, eg. Full Metal Panic, Noir etc, as R1s but sent ppl HKs instead. He didn't answer emails or refund ppl for it.
There were also instances that ppl paid for Priority Mail but he sent it via Media Mail and would not answer emails or refund the differences.
Well thats NOT good to not only rip people off of their money from shipping but to send to wrong thing too, that's terrible aint it? My family was in Canada for awhile too and we frequently bought stuff from eBay and thats how I found the site hes talking about because they had really great shipping to other countries so now that Im in the US and I have a bit more resources to anime stuff than I did I kinda stick with them. Ive had some bad run ins with other sites myself. I would email them and ask questions. That goes for every site.