Namco x Capcom
I just wondered if any of you guys are playing this amazing game too?

You can check it out here:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/nam...o+x+Capcom
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
If it comes states side I definetly plan to get it, but seeing as how there's no US release date, I guess I'm screwed Sad
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
mWahahahahahaahhaahhaaaaaaa

just bought it yesterday Big Grin :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Sweet I will have to look into it. PS kakoi drop me a PM when you can...please
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought it was a full on 2d fighter!!!!
damn no PS2 here to test my hk's on Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Yeah it looks cool, very SRT. But a release outside Japan is unlikely...so...not much we can do
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
A few weeks ago, my brother got me Namco X Capcom. I've mostly played it so far and I'm like on 15th chapter. So far it follows the same formula in which you start off with like 2 characters and every little enemies. After you kill an enemy or two, more enemies show up and you think you're in trouble. And immediatly after, some characters from such and such game show up and the characters you start off with are confused and then you instantly agree you'll be teaming up. They can either join you, or they leave you with the most likely possibility you'll be teaming up again. The game is kind of easy, but a whole lot of fun. I do reccomend it. I personally don't see a release to the the U.S. very likely since it has many obscure characters, it's "too Japanese," and it wasn't at E3 and at E3 nobody at the Namco or Capcom booth knew what it was. It requires a certain level of Japanese proficiency but if you want to play it for the gameplay, it's up to you whether or not you know Japanese. But the story is very interesting.

The two main characters are Reiji and Xiaomu. Acharacter named Tarosuke talks like Naruto in a couple of sentences by ending a few of them in "tte bayo" form and sometimes saying "ano sa, ano sa." But I doubt Takeuchi Junko plays him. It's pretty interesting that King from Tekken doesn't have a voice.

The intro is just amazing as hell (it uses the song I showed in that preview awhile back, Subarashiki Shin Sekai, Wonderful New World). I haven't seen a top quality anime intro in a game since the Dreamcast version to King of Fighters 98 (Renamed Dreammatch 1999).

Arisu Reiji - Inoue Kazehiko (Kakashi in Naruto and Jerid Mesa in Z Gundam)
Xiaomue - Minami Omi (Ruri in Nadeisco)
Saya - Orikasa Ai (Quatre in Gundam Wing and Ryoko from Tenchi)

Capcom:
Ryu - Morikawa Toshiyuki (Vorg in Hajime no Ippo, Griffith in Berserk)
Ken/Guy - Iwanaga Tetsuya
Chun-Li/Regina - Tanaka Atsuko (Kusanagi Motoko in Ghost in the Shell)
Sakura/Hoover - Sasamoto Yuko
Karin - Yamada Miho
Gouki - Nishimura Tomomichi
Hideo - Mizutori Tetsuo
Kyoko - Mitsuishi Kotono
Demetri - Hiyama Nobuyuki (Nakazato Takeshi in Initial D, 17 Year Old Link in Zelda Orcania of Time)
Morrigan - Jinguji Yayoi
Lei Lei - Neya Michiko
Bruce - Hirata Hiriaki
Fong Ling/Felicia - Araki Kae (Miaka in Fushigi Yuugi, Chibi Usa/Chibi Moon in Sailor Moon)
CapCom - Okiayu Ryoutarou (Tezuka in Prince of Tennis, Treize in Gundam Wing, Yuu in Marmalade Boy)
Shou - Hori Hideyuki
Arthur - Tachiki Fumihiko
Strider Hiryu - Toriumi Kousuke
Unknown Soldier 1P - Otsuka Akio (Anavel Gato in Gundam 0083, Batou in Ghost in the Shell)
Unknown Soldier 2P/Haggar - Genda Tessho (Genma in Ranma 1/2, Denim in Gundam, Hyouga in Inuyasha)
Sylphie - Tanaka Rie (Lacus Clyne in Gundam SEED, Chii in Chobits)
Rockman Volnutt - Tanaka Mayumi
Roll - Yokozawa Keiko
Tron Bonne - Iizuka Mayumi
Kobun - Yokoyama Chisa
Rose - Neya Michiko

Namco:
Jin Kazama - Chiba Isshin
Mitsurugi - Morikawa Toshiyuki
Taki/Tarosuke - Takimoto Fujiko
Kagekiyo - Okiayu Ryoutarou
Hori Taizou - Furukawa Toshio
Toby Masyo - Mizutani Yuko
Hiromi - Yokoyama Chisa
Klonoa - Watanabe Kumiko (Keroro Gunou, Shippou in Inuyasha)
Guntz - Sakurai Takahiro
Shion - Maeda Ai
MOMO - Shishido Rumi
KOS-MOS - Suzuki Mariko
Beraboh-Man - Inada Tetsu
Wonder Momo/Sabine - Kawasumi Ayako
Valkyrie - Inoue Kikuko (Kasumi in Ranma 1/2, Belldandy in Ah My Goddess, The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3)
Sandra - Ueda Yuji (Akito in Nadeisco, Sano in Rurouni Kenshin)
Gilgamesh - Ishida Akira (Athulan Zala in Gundam SEED, Kei in Marmalade Boy, Jeadau in Berserk)
Kai - Tanaka Rie
Stahn - Seki Tomokazu (Miyata in Hajime no Ippo, Yzak Jule in Gundam SEED, Keisuke in Initial D)
Rutee - Imai Yuka
Lion - Midorikawa Hikaru (Tamahome in Fushigi Yuugi, Heero in Gundam Wing)
Heihachi Mishima - Gouri Daisuke
[Image: passion.txt]
I think I'm on chapter 28 or 29. I just can't stop playing this game.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Capcom x Namco evilomar 4 3,142 03-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage