Sin City
Didn't see anyone mention anything about this movie. Anyone seen it? Like it? Hate it, tell me what u guys thought.

As for me, i really liked - it had some cheesy lines (which i thought was done on purpose) cool visuals and it was uber blooody and voilent but it was done in a comic way that looked .... cool and kinda funny at times.
People talked about it here when it first opened... I'm sure if you did a search you would probably turn up the thread.

For the record it's a combination of several comics from the same series. The directors did an excellent job of capturing the feel of the comic in the movie but the comic is still worlds better.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
ah ur right, whoopsie - guess its my fault for not being here as often.

Yeh the comics are great, thats why i loved the movie so much - its like a complete replica.
I loved the movie and can't wait for the DVD.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
It definately has that art house/ comic book look. The story to me was like blah no big thing. The way the film was shot was more like a sundance film then a hollywood one. I would rate the film as a "B"
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
General fantastic display of Cinema Excellence!!! Saw it twice opening week!!! was just plain great!
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
loved it. great film.
just saw it...might i add finally in a HK cinema which are so cheap compared to UK prices (plus i could have bought a dodgy DVD of it for cheaoer but some things just have to be seen in the cinema)

Hookers with guns Big Grin nuff said
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin City = Righteously Awesome geo85 24 8,108 04-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Last Post: gubi-gubi