Too lazy to read but not too lazy to type and await a reply?! Hate ebay people.
Another reason I hate ebay is all the stupid buyers. I really really really hate getting asked questions that are already covered in the very short description. Selling two things on ebay and have gotten obvious questions on both. Here's the latest one for my gto set that just irritates me. Here is my description:

You are bidding on volumes 1-10 of Great Teacher Onizuka. These are the official region 1 dvd's, NOT bootlegs.

I don't have a digital camera so I don't have a picture of the sets, but you can see from my feedback that I am a good seller. This is the set released by Tokyopop, the same thing you can buy at BestBuy for $200!

I accept paypal or MO. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here is the question:

Hi I just wanna know what I am purchasing. How many dvds? Are they japanese imports ala bootlegs. You sure their region 1s? Are they from Tokyopop. Im just wondering as I dont recall a complete 1-10 boxset ever being released. Thanks

This is the first time I think on ebay i've ever intentionally tried to make the buyer feel stupid in my response. I usually respond with little yes or no's but this person pissed me off. S/he asked just about every question covered in the description except maybe "Could you take a picture of these with a digital camera?"

The only question i've gotten in a long time that wasn't stupid was someone asking if the GTO set includes the boxes, which it doesn't and is a good question considering I said you can buy it at Best Buy for $200 which would = the box set price.
I just don't bother responding to questions I've already covered in my description. If they're that stupid, I don't want them bidding on my stuff anyways.
Money From a fool is still money.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Money taken from a fool is still money, money sent to you by a fool is lost in the mail.
My GTO set just sold for friggin $35... and my patlabor set sold for a mere $25. Does anyone use ebay anymore?
WandererX12 Wrote:Money taken from a fool is still money, money sent to you by a fool is lost in the mail.
LOL

Cidien Wrote:My GTO set just sold for friggin $35... and my patlabor set sold for a mere $25. Does anyone use ebay anymore?
Never did, likely never will.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Cidien Wrote:My GTO set just sold for friggin $35... and my patlabor set sold for a mere $25. Does anyone use ebay anymore?
$35!/ I would of paid that had I known!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Hell, I would have given you at least $40. All 23 volumes of the manga went for $113 the other day.
Ya i'm kinda pissed. I coulda got more than $35 from a video outlet - and without the fees! I suppose I could just say they were lost lol. (need an evil emoticon) Anyone wanna pay $65 for them including shipping? Big Grin
P.S. I hate selling on ebay and usually only sell on there when i've had things sitting on my trade/sell page for a long time. Next time if you want something make me an offer and maybe we can work something out. I usually give pretty good deals when I sell stuff.
Man...only $35? I wanted to get the set for a friend of mine when I go back home to Singapore in June, was budgeting around $120. Hadn't checked Ebay for GTO for quite sometime.

Crap
That does sound irritating. First a horribly illiterrate buyer, then the low buy price... sounds like you need to find a different place to sell things >.<
Funny this old thread came up again. I'm once again irritated with ebay people. First question about gundam wing. Is this in english? I don't know. Does the R1 official set have the english dub on it? Ya think? Second question. How many episodes are in this set. (Note, I have listed it is the complete series) Gee I don't know, if you want an exact episode count look the damn count up!

Also the person that bought my batman vol 1 and 3 sets isn't paying me until the 10th of november. (these auctions ended a week ago) So I have the choice of relisting and waiting or just simply waiting. Stupid bastards.