anyone here from taiwan?
Anyways, is there any here from taiwan. I've been here for almost a month and any free chance I can get I try and search for hkdvds. But no luck. I'm almost close to just buying the things. But the store is out of stock. I have till wednesday USA date to find them.

Does any of u know where I find can it. City, street etc. Specifically looking for Transformers (MAC), Ranma tv part 1(mac) and other *cough* dvd boots *cough* back to the future etc.

any help would do.
you in Taiwan? try to look for SM Records (www.sonmay.com.tw) maybe u can pick up alot pretty cheap there Wink

as for HK DVDs, I am not sure where but pretty sure there are out there...

heh I have Transformers in stock and so is Ranma TV is back in stock today hehe ^_~ (cant help but plug myself on my own site hehe)
do you see ranma season 3 coming in anytime soon?

is that 100 dollar offer still going.

and is it any dvd TITLE(doesn't matter # of disc) or a 1 disc dvd title
Ranma Third season is doubfully yet avaiable, Iam guessing a week or so... I will find out tonight for sure

yes the 100dollar premotion still going on... its 1 dvd title... but i am thinking of expanding it.. something like 100dollars gets u 1 dvd, 150 gets u 2 dvds, 200 gets u 3 etc...
I know your evil plans JJ. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
what's his evil plan? I've pretty much given up on taiwan, I'll just buy from you. Hell of a lot easier to going all over the place. Blah.
With his $150, $200 deals he's going to get me to buy a ton of stuff. :mrgreen:

got any info on the ranma season 3, Joe?
called AS no reply hehe will try again later ~_~
Will they be ripping the rest of Ranma 1/2?

well I'm finally back in good ole america. I didn't find squat for anime dvds.

So you got any new update on season 3 joe? still no reply?
A user named Vinny Racer said it was out. Though I have no idea.

joe must be on vacation, or the board is totally dead. waiting on your answer joe. again if you forgot, when do you expect to get ranma season 3.

I want to get everything I want at the same time to score on the 100 dollar deal.
I am gonna try to order it, but I doubt its out, AS tends to put their comining soon on new arrivals list months in advance
Oh well. I might get fed up and buy the R1's or rent it on the old VHS. :mrgreen: