Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
I'm a little late but better late then never. I just saw the movie today and I am pleased.

I thought it was an excellent movie, still not as good as the originals but better than

episode 1 and 2. I think the character transitions were perfect. I think this movie sets up

episode 4 perfectly. I honestly have no questions, I think Lucas explained everything you

need to know, heck he even made sure Kenobi took Anakin's lightsaber after he beat him

so as to set it up for when he gives it to Luke. I especially liked how Anakin was beaten

by Obi-Wan, it goes better to Anakin being a tortured soul and fueling his reson to follow

the darkside. I was surprised at the amount of amputations in this movie, I started a

counter even.
Cidien Wrote:Alright, awesome. =P

I'm wondering now how the jedi are hunted down since people won't say anything lol. I'd assume anakin would lead the clone troopers against and slaughter the jedi. :confused: Well hopefully this new star wars download from torrent spy really is the movie and i'll know in about 5 more hours. If not i'll just wait for the theatre lol.
Well if people are wondering yes Anikin does hunt down some Jedi knights and a Jedi Master. It was cut from the film (will be in the DVD I hope) If you play the Star Wars ROTS game on any console you will see the Jedi fights I speak of. The fights also are in the book.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yeah Lucas said that just like he did with episode one he will add more to the dvd, I think ep 1 had about 2 mn added back in but Lucas said that he will add something like 30 min into ep 3 dvd.
Wathced it finally in Broadway Coinema in Mongkok and Sin City prior good stuff...though i must say its full of Cheddar....

my god was the Cheese of the scale!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Could you run that by me again? I don't mean to seem rude but what did you say?
geo85 Wrote:Could you run that by me again? I don't mean to seem rude but what did you say?

Ha ha ha, yeah, I was like wtf did he say, too.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
hahahaha you Non-Brits :p

it was a way of saying it was cheesey as hell
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well soooooory!