New company? Who made these sets?
Ok, off topic.

I don't think JJ has an MI suplier does he? Maybe you can fix JJ up with your supliers details so we can see some MI at import-anime. Or are there other reasons why we don't see MI here in the store?
elcoholic Wrote:Ok, off topic.

I don't think JJ has an MI suplier does he? Maybe you can fix JJ up with your supliers details so we can see some MI at import-anime. Or are there other reasons why we don't see MI here in the store?
No need really. MI started selling directly to any retaliers nowadays. It used to be that you had to know a middleman supplier, but not anymore. That must be the reason why MI price has gotten cheaper lately by skipping all the middlemen.
hbk101 Wrote:No need really. MI started selling directly to any retaliers nowadays. It used to be that you had to know a middleman supplier, but not anymore. That must be the reason why MI price has gotten cheaper lately by skipping all the middlemen.

actually, they stopped taking new retailers lately/screened them. They even dropped a bunch of accounts due to the lack of resources. The only reason you see MI stuff for cheap is people competing on prices. These same people are like the ones on ebay selling 3 disk MI for $17.95, and $9.95 shipping (and these are US sellers).

Even some of the anime stores online (US ones), charge ludacris prices for shipping claiming a handling fee (like $8.95 for flat rate ship, no im not talking about IA here, so dont start thinking that..), all they do is handle them into a box and ship it.

MI is still fairly expensive per disk on the wholesale level, even if you buy a ton its still the same price. B
I guess a recent flurry of busts put a big dent in MI's production. hehe.. I still don't think import-anime would have a trouble getting an account with MI with the reputation they have. Then again, if FX or something similar comes back, all moot point....

Also, even if MI's expensive, I still don't think MI's whole sale price would be greater than FX used to be. That's just my guess, though.
hbk101 Wrote:I guess a recent flurry of busts put a big dent in MI's production. hehe.. I still don't think import-anime would have a trouble getting an account with MI with the reputation they have. Then again, if FX or something similar comes back, all moot point....

Also, even if MI's expensive, I still don't think MI's whole sale price would be greater than FX used to be. That's just my guess, though.

i dont think they would have a problem hookin up with MI either, but MI has traditionally cost more for thier products its just the way they are. B
^Just wondered if you have contact details for MI which work? Smile
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.