Dragon Ball Z Sagas
Ok recently picked up this game. I like it a lot. The best DBZ game that is a non 2-d fighter. (I feel the best DBZ game outside of the GBA ones as well)

What do you guys think of the game...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
i wrote a review for ign.com...you can read it here if you really want to know what i thought of it
The game is decent if you're a dbz fan, but sucks otherwise. If they had multiplayer so you could fight each other and the levels didn't suck so much it would be much better. When i'm on namek and it looks like I can fly just about anywhere and I wanna go stand on a building or something I can't because i'm limited to a movement area roughly the size or a large hallway half the time. Total bullcrap.
Their just milking the liscense for all its worth. Not even worth a rental. The best dbz game out there right now is Boudakai 3. Sagas is a good idea with pathetic execution.
Cidien Wrote:The game is decent if you're a dbz fan, but sucks otherwise. If they had multiplayer so you could fight each other and the levels didn't suck so much it would be much better. When i'm on namek and it looks like I can fly just about anywhere and I wanna go stand on a building or something I can't because i'm limited to a movement area roughly the size or a large hallway half the time. Total bullcrap.

ciden, if you didnt like the game, you can do what i did, ebgames is offering $30 for it, i sold mine to them, and picked up jade empire...one of the most bad ass games out their i might add
Resold it on ebay for what I bought it for a day after I got it.
That's the way to get your money back...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!