Cidien's Trade/Sell List
Added my ds and games.
DS already sold to rl friend.
Updated list.
Updated list.
Updated list.
Hello, I sent you a pm. I am interested in the FullMetal Alchemist Fanusbs, thank you.
Updated list. Can't believe nobody has taken that dragonball collection yet...
Cidien Wrote:Updated list. Can't believe nobody has taken that dragonball collection yet...

Well I'd be interested in it, but I don't have the money to buy it, and I doubt I have anything you'd be interested in trading it for... but here's a link to my trade list anyway... I do have blank dvd=r's and I have CD writers that aren't on my trade list yet... so you might find something you'd want... shrug..

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=6333
Updated list.
hey im really really interested in the home movie boxsets if thats the cartoon with brendon small

let me know what you would want off my list and how much money you would want for them and which box sets do you have like which seasons

get back to me

thanks
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:hey im really really interested in the home movie boxsets if thats the cartoon with brendon small

let me know what you would want off my list and how much money you would want for them and which box sets do you have like which seasons

get back to me

thanks

That's on his want list...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lol oops

yeah i was in class so i was trying to hurry lol

sorry bout that....
Cyrus
Updated list.
Updating.

Stupid character limit.
Updated list some. Lowered price of remaining fansubs a bit. Wanna get rid of those, gonna throw em away soon lol. If you buy other things and want them too i'll sell em for an additional $13 instead of 18.