Important and Serious
Hate to disappoint you guys, but she already knows how obsessed with Hammer I am.

That is something that my whole University knows. Also don't worry about me stalking

her, she seems to liketo hang out with me. Also she has already told some people here

that we wre boyfriend, girlfriend. I don't even know if we're there yet and she has told

some people that we are. This is harder to handle than I thought. Next time I complain

about not having a girlfriend, someone please slap me. I don't know what she will do

next and I'm usually the last to know. In other words, HELP :eek: !!!
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hate to disappoint you guys, but she already knows how obsessed with Hammer I am.

That is something that my whole University knows. Also don't worry about me stalking

her, she seems to liketo hang out with me. Also she has already told some people here

that we wre boyfriend, girlfriend. I don't even know if we're there yet and she has told

some people that we are. This is harder to handle than I thought. Next time I complain

about not having a girlfriend, someone please slap me. I don't know what she will do

next and I'm usually the last to know. In other words, HELP :eek: !!!

Ha ha ha, it sounds like the stalking is the other way around. Seriously, she has told other people you are BF/GF already? That is strange. She is probably in the same boat as you from the sounds of, meaning that she has little experience with the opposite sex. You need to talk to her and get the feeling and rules out in the open before you have a weird situation on your hands.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe