Orphen and Orphen Revenge Perfect Collection (FX)
Hey I'm a little new to the forums and I hope it's okay that I ask this...I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Orphen and Orphen Revenge Perfect collection (FX version) and if you could tell me how good the subtitles are? I read the review but it didn't really tell me much about the quality of the writing for the subs. I was interested in buying it from the site but just wanted to be sure between that and the Mac version of the first season....thanks for your help!
Well, I did not watch the whole show subbed, but when I checked them out, they seemed perfect. FX is usually pretty good about not messing up ripped subs.

If your question is in reguards to the quality of the translation, I have no clue there.
[Image: kitty.gif]
I finished Orphen but haven't started the Orphen's Revenge 1/2 yet. The subs are R1s so they are pretty good but since this is an ADV property they pretty much rewrote a lot of the script like many of their releases in the 90's and early 2000's. Orphen and Sorcerer Hunters are known to be the worst of the translations.