about Suikoden 4 and 5
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scroll down to read

Well i beat the game and i know that the hero uses the true rune of punishment then ends up in a boat alone asleep or dead so yeah um.......

I also know that ted from the first one is in it and i know he must get the rune so since the 4th didn't really end completely or at least it seems

does anyone know if suikoden 5 is a continuation off of 4 like a direct continuation like the xenosaga series?

let me know

thanks
Cyrus
Not that I care but when you include spoilers the alerts supposed to be in the title...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
oops sorry
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:oops sorry

As I said I don't care but others might. But that's a bit better...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I know they've announced Suikoden 5. But that's the only info out there.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
I doubt it very much, but it's possible. Playing through Suikoden 4 right now. Havn't played in a while though. When I need to hop on a boat I really really really don't feel like playing anymore. Whoever decided boats should enter random battles every .2 seconds of movements needs to be fired and flogged.
That's where my happy little gameshark/codebreaker/whatever cheat device you like came into play. I just made 1 character have the rune that gets you in little to no random battles on my team whenever i did boat travel.

Then again, once you hit a certain point in the game, you can just teleport from location to location. But the early parts in the game are beyond annoying.

Boat travel in general just shouldn't exist. I hated it in Suikoden 4, I hated it in Wind Waker, and i'm sure i'll hate it in any other game that does it!
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
My favorite boat travel was in everquest. And that's saying a LOT. I really hate boats and water in general. I sold MGS2 because I hate playing throught the underwater part of them game. The rest of the game rocks, but I just can't stand playing that part.
ok heres what i think of the boats

at first it was really annoying

once i got viki it wasn't so bad

now if there were less random battles i wouldn't have a problem with boat travel but since there is and since it takes forever to turn your boat around it really got to me untill......

i started only using the map auto destination thing that takes you where you click and messed around on my comp and watched anime while i held the r button then i would do auto battles if my guys were strong enuff....

So all in all it wasn't that bad and if you get the strike rune you can kill weaker opponets instantly so...
Cyrus