Why do we need to register to view the store?
Slight rant.

I dont understand why we need to register and login whenever we want to view the store.
I didnt used to be like this so why change it.

Im sure it puts a lot off new customers from visiting the store.

Apart from that the site is great.
Simple reason.. We made it that way for certain reasons..
And the reason is?
codemonkey Wrote:And the reason is?

Why are you so worried about the reason? What difference does it make!?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
When you start telling people things but keep them in suspense then you might as well not have said anything in the first place.
codemonkey Wrote:When you start telling people things but keep them in suspense then you might as well not have said anything in the first place.

You asked and you got an answer it's that simple.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
We put it that way because we wanted to.. yes there is reasons behind it but no offense but it doesn't need to be known by the users on the site.
Ok I wont ask any more.