Adding titles to the database
I have tried to add a few titles to the database in the past month or two but none of them ever seem to go through. I submit the proper info and everything else with one title Inuyasha Move 3 to be exact I have tried on a number of occassions. I want to know if theres a reason none of them are added my ID is Puppet MasterX on the site if that helps at all...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
i haven't checked the submited titles for a while.. i will check now.. could be just oversight.. ;o)
Schultz Wrote:i haven't checked the submited titles for a while.. i will check now.. could be just oversight.. ;o)

Alright thank you.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Not a problem.
One note probally a mistake on my part but theres no English dialouge just subtitles as well as Chinese subtitles for Inuyasha Movie 3

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
updated in the database..
Thank you once again.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
not a problem. ;-)