the ff games coming out
what do you think of them

the one with vincent (dirge of cerebus which i hear the name got changed but anyways)

the ff 7-2

and ff7 remake

what do you think of these and is it worth picking up a psp just to play them do ya think???

thats all
Cyrus
.........no
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
First off, Advent Children is a movie, not a remake of the game and it will be published for availability on both DVD and PlayStation Portable UMD. (from IGN)Furthermore, Square has officially said a remake of FF VII is "impossible" so it anit gonna happen.

Secondly, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII is on PS2, not PSP.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
they were making a seperate game called ff7-2

i know about advent children i have been trailing that for a little over a year and it should be out soon or so they say.

but yeah

personally im not to trustworthy of the newer games because their recent ones have been pretty horrible aka ff11 ff x-2 star ocean 3 (well the story was kinda weak which really just killed it for me but other then that it's awesome)

yeah i forgot to clarify about dirge of cerebus so yeah thanks Big Grin
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:personally im not to trustworthy of the newer games because their recent ones have been pretty horrible aka ff11 ff x-2 star ocean 3 (well the story was kinda weak which really just killed it for me but other then that it's awesome)
Is Star Ocean 3's suckieness Square's fault?

I mean Enix did to good games with the series, then square comes in, & eh, to say the least, I'm not to pround of what they did.

I agree though, their games are going down the crapper to quick like.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:Is Star Ocean 3's suckieness Square's fault?

I mean Enix did to good games with the series, then square comes in, & eh, to say the least, I'm not to pround of what they did.

I agree though, their games are going down the crapper to quick like.

Even Worse is that they lots their creator of FF cause he separated to make his own Studio, Mistwalker, (which just signed on to support X-Box 2 or whatever for RPGS to be released on the future console according Game Informer) and the lost Nobuo Uematsu to his own studio as well, and since he was probably the most enjoyable part of the series (for me anyways) I am really beginning to wonder about their talent pool.
Blight Wrote:Even Worse is that they lots their creator of FF cause he separated to make his own Studio, Mistwalker, (which just signed on to support X-Box 2 or whatever for RPGS to be released on the future console according Game Informer) and the lost Nobuo Uematsu to his own studio as well, and since he was probably the most enjoyable part of the series (for me anyways) I am really beginning to wonder about their talent pool.
And Now Final Fantasy will be the name slapped on any RPG that has Chocobos & Moogles in it -_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:And Now Final Fantasy will be the name slapped on any RPG that has Chocobos & Moogles in it -_-

In a word, yup.
Blight Wrote:Square has officially said a remake of FF VII is "impossible" so it anit gonna happen.

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the only RPG

(apart from the Zelda's, im not big on RPG far to long and repetitive in a dull manner..i dont mind arcade action repetitive ala gungrave etc but RPG is boring esp trying to boost hp etc)

ive ever bothered to complete...i loved it Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cyrus Wrote:they were making a seperate game called ff7-2

i know about advent children i have been trailing that for a little over a year and it should be out soon or so they say.

but yeah

personally im not to trustworthy of the newer games because their recent ones have been pretty horrible aka ff11 ff x-2 star ocean 3 (well the story was kinda weak which really just killed it for me but other then that it's awesome)

yeah i forgot to clarify about dirge of cerebus so yeah thanks Big Grin

Yes I agree with you on their latest games... not even gettin close to par. I wouldn't count on their Dirge of Cereberus, as far as I know their mainly focusing on Final Fantasy XII
The other games will be shallow action based RPGs, most likely short and unfulfilling to the Final Fantasy VII story.

In their attempts to explore the market and make a variety of "things" starting with Spirits Within (too short and sucked ass) FFXI online is just pure bordem, uh final fantasy on the cell phone? ... FFX-2... FFX was even repetitive with "cloiser of trials 15 times then final boss" format... final fantasy crystal chronicles was another joke. That's 6 fuck-ups and exploitations of the Final Fantasy name. None of that shit should have existed (I'll allow an exception for FFX due to good graphics and interesting characters but knowing you'll do trials for 40 hours fucked it up)

I believe they've lost their way. However, I have confidence they were able to reach down into the "real" depths of final fantasy one last time for FFXII.

After that, who knows what kind of wacked out market concepts they'll try to explore as they exploit the name Final Fantasy just to sell stuff.

The name "Final Fantasy" use to be sacred... now it's a whore on 6th avenue.
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548