Need info on a anime (and more)
While checking my Chinatown yesterday, I found a anime which I never heard of. Can anyone tell me if they watched '' Dust Diamond Drop ''?. I tried to read the backcover of it but I had difficulty reading the hard Kanji. Any help would be appreciate

I know i'm lazying on my reviews but as soon as my laptop gets repaired, I'll review Daphnee in the brilliant blue OAV, Kisaku and Samurai Gun

I'm also looking for a new bootleg to buy so here`s a list of my choices to buy so help me decide on one AND ONLY ONE :-)

Bakuretsu Tenchi (3 DVD)
Elfen Lied (2 DVD)
Girl's Bravo first season (2 DVD)
Kaleido Star OAV (1 DVD)
Kannazuki No Miko a.k.a Maiden's choice (2 DVD)
Kuraru - Phantom Memory (3 DVD)
Maria-sama Ga Miteru Season 1 and 2 (2 DVD each)
Mabuharo (3 DVD)
Monster Part 1 (3 DVD)
Raimuiro Senkiten season 1 (2 DVD)
Rozen Maiden (2 DVD)
Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito (2 DVD)
[Image: bl453.png]
Hi!

I'm new here. I have just become a member. Can anyone tell me where to find Kisaku 1-6 DVD?

Thank you!
I think you mean 'Diamond Dust drops' - heres a link to a bit of info on it. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=3210

Elfen Lied looks kinda cool, I wanted to check it out - something about the art that attracted me to it. I have the fansubs to Maria-sama but haven't got round to watching them yet - heard some good yuri in it though Smile (My gf certainly loves it)
Just to update my HK list

Dust, Diamond, Drop (AV)
Interlude (AV)
One Piece (AV) Part 5,6,7 and 8
Samurai Guns (AV)
School Rumble (AV)
Starship Operator (AV)

Coming soon

Raimuiro Senkitan Season 2 (2 DVD)

Wish list (much much much later)

Hellsing OAV
Appleseed TV and Movie 2
[Image: bl453.png]
Ive seen Bakuretsu Tenchi , thats pretty good- and Kuraru phantom memory thats very good - check out more information at Animenewsnetwork.com -- an encylopedia of anime .

and by the way - welcome to our new member HTAO 05
I thank you very much for the warm welcome.

As for Kisaku, it is a hentai show that looks pretty interesting to me. I think there was a DVD released by Animation Video with all 6 episodes.

Thank you again!