A Full Metal Alchemist question...
While reading through the FMA manga today I remembered the Date that was engraved on the inside of Ed's watch... What is the signifigance of this date? is it the day he and Al tried to bring their mother back? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I think that's the day they burn down their house and left, signifying that there's going to be no return unless they found the philosopher stone? Or something like that.
Japschin Wrote:I think that's the day they burn down their house and left, signifying that there's going to be no return unless they found the philosopher stone? Or something like that.

Correct it is the date they burned their house and left...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
ok thanks guys. that one was bugging me for a while.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:ok thanks guys. that one was bugging me for a while.

No problem.....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection