Does anyone want to fight in DOAU?
I was wondering if anyone would like to fight me on Dead or Alive Ultimate online?
-Kanon!!
I am always up for some DOA:U.

My XLB name is: GDragonstar

Ps. Go spend $20 on Phantom Dust you will be in for one of the best XBL games to date. Wink
I added your gamertag to my Xbox Malik. If anyone else would like to fight me feel free to give me your gamertags or ask and i'll give you mine. By the way Malick what kind of game is Phantom Dust.
-Kanon!!
Phantom Dust is a hybrid Fighting Game/Card Game. It is a fighting game because you control your characters movement, defense, attacks, etc. in real time much like Powerstone. It is a card game in the fact that you can build a "deck" of up to 30 skills to take into battle all ranging from 5 different schools and like 6 or 7 types Attack, Defend, Environment. Every environment is destructable so you can say watch your opponent run under a bridge then throw a fireball causing the bridge to drop on your opponent for some massive damage.

Overall I consider it the best $20 I have spent on a video game in a long time.

Malick
Sounds like a cool game. If I have some free money i'll get it.
-Kanon!!
To get back too DOAU. One hour ago I went from grade rating 1220 to 777! Thats right 777! I am one lucky bastard!...I'm not saying 777 is a great number but in under one hour it's a start. And the fact that it landed on 777 must mean i'm blessed with luck. By the way what Grade number are you Malick?
-Kanon!!
I think I am between a C/C- but I havent played much online because of all the damn lag.

Do you know a way around that? I thought it was my router lagging me but when i did a direct plug in to my modem it still lags most of my matches.

No lag in Cap vs SNK EO or SF: Aniv Collection though.
Malick Wrote:I think I am between a C/C- but I havent played much online because of all the damn lag.

Do you know a way around that? I thought it was my router lagging me but when i did a direct plug in to my modem it still lags most of my matches.

No lag in Cap vs SNK EO or SF: Aniv Collection though.

I came up with a good way to avoid lag. Make a server and have space for only one person. By the way what time would you be playing this game at?

P.S I'm about an SS.
-Kanon!!
I play at random times. Mornings and Nights EST mainly. Due to my school/work schedule.
I see. As for connection speed, the company that gave me boardbaned kindly decided that on April my Line would be upgraded. That means I will have even less lag. And can finally play Counter Strike properly.
-Kanon!!