Phantom Dust
http://www.phantom-dust.com
http://www.xboxphreaker.com

Anyone else pick up this amazing little gem?

It's only $30, as the localization costs were minimal due to the Japanese version already having English text.

For us X-Box owning anime fans, this game is a dream come true... it makes me think of something between X and sCRYed while playing.

300 abilities to learn/collect.. an additional 40 only obtainable on XBox Live... and 4 player online.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
C'mon.. this game is an action/super powers anime fan's wet dream... it's like DBZ, only GOOD. No one else picked it up?

$20 USD ($30 CDN)... and it's probably the only game I'm going to need for next 6 months.

I am going to get this tommorow my XBL name is: GDragonstar

Send me a message and we will play.
I don't have an X-box. But i've been looking at this game for some time now. Back when I planned on buying an x-box a few years ago, this was one of the games i was gonna import.

At least now when i eventually get one, i'll be able to get the official us release n_n
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Malick Wrote:I am going to get this tommorow my XBL name is: GDragonstar

Send me a message and we will play.

XBL tag: theRedHare

See you online. Smile

For whatever ridiculous reason, my friend couldn't get into this game... so I'm selling his 'like new' copy on Ebay starting at $0.01.

If anyone is interested, check out my thread in the trade forum.

I can't stop playing it, personally... most addictive gave I've gotten my hands on since Culdcept and Disgaea.

If I had xbox live i'd prolly pick it up right now. PS, respond to your email rooster!