Happy 20th Birthday Tsukiko!!!!!!
Happy 20th birthday, Baby!! Love you lots... Hope you like the surprise stuff I'm bringing to work for you today... laugh...

Oh guys, she's available... but then I don't know if she'll have any time for you, she works 40 hours a week, takes classes at school and barely has time to watch anime... she does come with quite a collection of anime though... laugh... and online relations aren't all they are cracked up to be... laugh.. so anybody close to Central Illiois?? Rolleyes

Man... do I sound desperate? Nahhh.... she's too shy to be forward, and besides, I like having her home with me, if she has a boyfriend, I won't get to see her much, or watch anime with her all the time... or go shopping either....laugh... and if she moves out, she's taking half the anime with her!!! :eek:
LMAO Happy Birthday Tsukiko hope you have a good one!
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Happy Birthday!! I hope you don't kill your mom!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Haha, nice Amethyst. I'd have a serious word with my mom if she starts medeling in my love life but you two seem to have a special mother/daughter relationship so I guess she might not mind as much Big Grin

Very happy birthday to you Tsukiko. I hope you have a great day.
Happy birthday, depending on what country you live in it might be DRINKING AGE!!! Even if it's still illegal go get a 12-pack
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
Happy Birthday!

Have a good one.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Happy Birthday Tsukiko! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Thanks everyone....it was a pretty good birthday....sad to say I spoiled Amethyst's surprise for me at work....I was allowed to come home early (like 6 hours early :eek: ) So she didn't get to surprise me but we went out for desert anyway :p

Okay she's right I'm single :o ....I have no life, no time, but I am obsessed with anime...and I come with a BIG collection Big Grin

I'm not gonna kill her, I think the idea is pretty sweet...so I'll just hug her instead Wink And she's not technically meddling in my love life cause I kind of don't have one....and sad to say I need all the help I can get :o I'm too shy to find my own guy!

Oh and the drinking age here isn't til 21...so next year I'm requesting two or three days off at work...and no 12 pack....I don't like beer.... :p

Thanks again everyone...my day didn't go as planned but what ever does? Neh?
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:Thanks everyone....it was a pretty good birthday....sad to say I spoiled Amethyst's surprise for me at work....I was allowed to come home early (like 6 hours early :eek: ) So she didn't get to surprise me but we went out for desert anyway :p

Okay she's right I'm single :o ....I have no life, no time, but I am obsessed with anime...and I come with a BIG collection Big Grin

I'm not gonna kill her, I think the idea is pretty sweet...so I'll just hug her instead Wink And she's not technically meddling in my love life cause I kind of don't have one....and sad to say I need all the help I can get :o I'm too shy to find my own guy!

Oh and the drinking age here isn't til 21...so next year I'm requesting two or three days off at work...and no 12 pack....I don't like beer.... :p

Thanks again everyone...my day didn't go as planned but what ever does? Neh?
Hope you had a good day, and, don't worry, you'll find the right guy in time Smile .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hope you had a good day, and, don't worry, you'll find the right guy in time Smile .
Arigatou....thanks :p
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Tsukiko Wrote:Oh and the drinking age here isn't til 21...so next year I'm requesting two or three days off at work...and no 12 pack....I don't like beer.... :p

alright, bar hopping!! Big Grin
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:alright, bar hopping!! Big Grin

laugh... bar hopping... that reminds me... when Tsukiko was oh, about 16 or so, her brother was 19 or 20, and we had to go and pick up my mom from the airport, it was very late and we were hungry so we went into O'Charleys (bar/restaurant) well they didn't have the dining area open, but we could go to the bar and order food... but they checked my son's age and since he wasn't 21, he couldn't go into the bar area and eat.. we said we just wanted some food, not alchohol, what was the big deal?? They never even gave Tsukiko a glance let alone check her age!!

You should of seen the time my son went to buy a game (rated 18+) at Wal-Mart and the clerk asked for his license, Tsukiko said I can buy it for you, and the clerk said, yes, she could... I was standing right there and I said I don't think so, she's only 17 and he's 20.... Needless to say the clerk did a double take... laugh...
Amethyst Wrote:laugh... bar hopping... that reminds me... when Tsukiko was oh, about 16 or so, her brother was 19 or 20, and we had to go and pick up my mom from the airport, it was very late and we were hungry so we went into O'Charleys (bar/restaurant) well they didn't have the dining area open, but we could go to the bar and order food... but they checked my son's age and since he wasn't 21, he couldn't go into the bar area and eat.. we said we just wanted some food, not alchohol, what was the big deal?? They never even gave Tsukiko a glance let alone check her age!!

You should of seen the time my son went to buy a game (rated 18+) at Wal-Mart and the clerk asked for his license, Tsukiko said I can buy it for you, and the clerk said, yes, she could... I was standing right there and I said I don't think so, she's only 17 and he's 20.... Needless to say the clerk did a double take... laugh...

haha, i feel your son's pain, ouch. it will leave a mark for a bit, but just thinking about that when he gets even more older, he'll still look young.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Gemini Wrote:haha, i feel your son's pain, ouch. it will leave a mark for a bit, but just thinking about that when he gets even more older, he'll still look young.

Yep, that he will and Tsukiko will always be mistaken for older than she is.... which isn't always a bad thing... laugh...
Hope you had a good day, Happy Birthday
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan