Need Help! Please...
I have checked with http://www.cdcovers.cc/ and they do not have kiddy grade case 8 "Emerging Anew." If you know where I can find this cd cover I will be very grateful to you. Thanks for your time.

Edit: Since I need this cover by the end of the night I am offering a special deal. Who ever first can get me the offical region 1 cover for case 8 "Emerging Anew" will be able to pick ANY of the anime titles below which are either FX or MAC and have it for FREE! all you would have to do is pay for shipping which is 3 dollars anywhere in the US and if you live outside the United States it will be $5.00. The anime titles you are able to choose from are as follows:

Vandread
X TV
Love Hina
DNA2
Irresponsible Tylor
Abenobashi
Hand Maid May
Ai Yori Aoshi
Escaflowne
Comic Party
Please Teacher!
Video Girl Ai
Mahoromatic (both seasons!)
Slayers Collection
Hope this helps

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00049...ZZZZZZ.jpg
beboprules Wrote:Hope this helps

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00049...ZZZZZZ.jpg

Sorry I wasn't specific enough, What I am looking for is the DVD cover itself, so I can print in out and place it on the DVD I burned which I have the original however my scanner does not work right now. Thanks for trying though.
http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.as...7571&tab=5
*enlarge the pic*
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.as...7571&tab=5
*enlarge the pic*

What I am looking for is the DVD cover that is literally on the DVD itself. If you need an example go to the website in my first post and look up kiddy grade, they have cases 1-5 but I need case 8 DVD cover. Thanks for trying.
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:Sorry I wasn't specific enough, What I am looking for is the DVD cover itself, so I can print in out and place it on the DVD I burned which I have the original however my scanner does not work right now. Thanks for trying though.

I see what you mean. I wondered why you asked for something so easy :confused: :confused:

You will have to aske for help at place like AnimeonDVD where hardcores hang out. I don't see too many people own Kiddy Grade volume 8. It's not that popular. On second thought, people at animondvd will eat you alive if you ask for a DVD cover so you can rip it Sad Sad You'd better think of good excuse
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:What I am looking for is the DVD cover that is literally on the DVD itself. If you need an example go to the website in my first post and look up kiddy grade, they have cases 1-5 but I need case 8 DVD cover. Thanks for trying.
Lol, do me and Bebop get free DVD's for trying :p ?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Lol, do me and Bebop get free DVD's for trying :p ?

ah sorry :/ only reason I am giving them free to begin with is because I badly need it before mid-night. But hey it was worth a try eh? Wink
you can send me the disk and I can scan it for you ^^. plus you're not going to have any luck because people don't usually scan the disks and place it on the net for some odd reason.
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:What I am looking for is the DVD cover that is literally on the DVD itself. If you need an example go to the website in my first post and look up kiddy grade, they have cases 1-5 but I need case 8 DVD cover. Thanks for trying.

You mean the DVD Label... that might avoid some confusion in the future... sorry I can't help you though, I only have Kiddy Grade in HK's... Course you can always make your own label for it by just picking an anime picture of Kiddy Grade... done that on more than one instance for an anime series... laugh..
beboprules Wrote:You will have to aske for help at place like AnimeonDVD where hardcores hang out. I don't see too many people own Kiddy Grade volume 8. It's not that popular. On second thought, people at animondvd will eat you alive if you ask for a DVD cover so you can rip it Sad Sad You'd better think of good excuse
animefan0077 Wrote:I tried AnimeOnDVD I got 110 hits in 10 minutes... sick people over there.. They didn't give me the cover even though I thought of some bs reason they should give it. In the end some stupied admin came over and removed my thread. Those basterds all I want is a signle god damn cover I am not asking for them to burn a dvd and send it to me geeez. Stupied piece of shit scanner of mine *kicks it profusely* luckily I am getting a new one but have to wait 2 weeks.
hehe I warned you that you needed a good excuse :p What did you actually tell them initally?
beboprules Wrote:hehe I warned you that you needed a good excuse :p What did you actually tell them initally?

Odd thing is they didn't remove my post because of lieing or anything but the fact that I was offering "free anime" for services. I was like wtf... anyways here roughly what I said to them. "My little brother who is only six years old scratched up the cover on my kiddy grade vol. 8 since he is so little I couldn't get that mad. However this puts me at a bad situation because you see the disk was originally purchased for my friends b-day party tomorrow after school. Since there is no anime shop nearby I had originally bought it online. So what I wanted was if anyone can scan there vol. 8 DVD so I can print it out and place it on the scartached disc. In the mean time hopefully he wouldn't tell by the time his replacement comes in." (I made this up in like 5 minutes flat aren't I good or what!) Big Grin