what do you thing of console exclusive games?
I guess my only arguement I have against cross marketing games on different platforms is it can make some games look really bad on some because of he tec limitations of the system itself. Example I can think of is when Soul Calibre 2 came out my group of friends got to see a copy of it on each of the platforms. The PS2 version was definatly not up to par overall compared to the X-Box and Gamecube versions. Some of the systems just don't have the hardware to run a game to still make the game look good
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
The xbox doesn't have any decent exclusive games. Any game that's really good on the xbox is either available on another console or is or will be on PC. Halo 2 isn't an exclusive. Halo 2 is just on the xbox first before they port it to PC.

If you want console exclusive games get a gamecube first then a PS2. Nintendo tries to get as many exclusive games as they can. However, they seem to miss out on tons of third party titles that get released on xbox and ps2 but not gamecube. I think Nintendo is insane.... but that's just me.