Can someone please help me... there are benefits!
Hi, I recently purchased the Three DVD set of Noir and I like to make back-ups so I do not ruin the original which was fine. However recently my scanner broke and was wondering if anyone knows where I can download the DVD covers from. If you have them and would scan them for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you do Ill give you $5 off any anime series I am currently selling.

Currently selling each series is 18 dollars. (Subtract $5 if you help me)

Vandread
X TV
Love Hina
DNA2
Irresponsible Tylor
Abenobashi
Hand Maid May
Ai Yori Aoshi
Escaflowne
Comic Party
Please Teacher!
Video Girl Ai
Mahoromatic (both seasons!)
Slayers Collection
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:Hi, I recently purchased the Three DVD set of Noir and I like to make back-ups so I do not ruin the original which was fine.

3 DVD set? Original? :confused:
Vicious Wrote:3 DVD set? Original? :confused:

I know there not the orginals sorry for the confusion.
Well here is the cover for Noir Part 1 by MI Noir Part 1

and Part 2 Noir Part 2 which isn't from MI... those are easily touched up in a paint program...

If those aren't what exactly you wanted, just go to the main page and there are a total of about 7 Noir covers.
PMed you regarding the dvd covers. Also there are things that I want to buy from you.
Kiruyuki Wrote:PMed you regarding the dvd covers. Also there are things that I want to buy from you.

Ok sure what would you like?
I'd like to buy mahoromatic if it is the fx one and if it is the season 1 and season 2 boxset. you know what I mean right?
I tried AnimeOnDVD I got 110 hits in 10 minutes... sick people over there.. They didn't give me the cover even though I thought of some bs reason they should give it. In the end some stupied admin came over and removed my thread. Those basterds all I want is a signle god damn cover I am not asking for them to burn a dvd and send it to me geeez. Stupied piece of shit scanner of mine *kicks it profusely* luckily I am getting a new one but have to wait 2 weeks.