Why not game reviews?
I was just wondering if a game reviews thread could be made. Not like the anime reviews. Just writing on it's own. And the people who made animeimport wouldn't have to write any reviews. Anyone could make a review about a game. It's just a suggestion please think about it.
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:I was just wondering if a game reviews thread could be made. Not like the anime reviews. Just writing on it's own. And the people who made animeimport wouldn't have to write any reviews. Anyone could make a review about a game. It's just a suggestion please think about it.

This isnt a gaming site bottom line...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Your more then welcome to do it in the Game Fourms. Post reviews of such.. i probably could make a sub catagory for them.. but not sure if that would work very well.
Schultz Wrote:Your more then welcome to do it in the Game Fourms. Post reviews of such.. i probably could make a sub catagory for them.. but not sure if that would work very well.

I guess like anything, you should just try it and see if it takes off. if not, then close it.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Just make a 'current games ' thread where you can post stuff about the new game your playing. They have that on arctic and its been rolling for atleast a year now.