Wolfs Rain Collectors Box
I am looking for this but the catch is I dont have anything too trade with, but I do have money. I also have a ebay account so please PM me and so we can talk future business.

Thanks for listening! Big Grin Cool
You have money. You have an ebay account. You need someone to come over and connect the wires?
Ya exactly!^ I have been lookin at ebay for a while and cant find anything.... :mad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW this is the closest thing ive seen
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Thanks man, I am one step closer.. :p
*cough*deepdiscountdvd.com*cough* same price as the opening ebay bid... free shipping in the US....
check rightstuf.com shawns deals of the day

for today only march 6 2005

so yeah

it's expensive tho but you get a lot
Cyrus
:eek: :o :confused: bump Big Grin Wink Big Grin
Out of curiousity, why are u bumping this? You have internet, don't you? You know Ebay's website address? You know Rightstuf website address? DDD's? Search engines?
Still wont help.
jarjar111 Wrote:Still wont help.

Why won't it help??
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection