Good Rom and Emulator sites.
1.) You don't need to apologize for everything Ryo

2.) Good N64 emulator.. ... that is a good question.. Personally i have never ran accross one myself.. but also i haven't looked for many as i still have a N64 sitting in my closet if i wanted to play the few games i liked i could still hook it up.. hehe
Schultz Wrote:Personally i have never ran accross one myself.. but also i haven't looked for many as i still have a N64 sitting in my closet if i wanted to play the few games i liked i could still hook it up.. hehe

Me too. Every once in a while, I'll play Star Fox 64 or Vigilante 8.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I have one too just not at college, therefore the need for the emulator since my schedule

is pretty light this semester. I'm also sorry for apologizing for everything lately, was

getting used to not apologizing and now I'm getting yelled at and threatened at other

forums I have joined; waiting for this one to start up again. Besides I will eventually be

permanently back here. This is the first forum I have ever been to and joined and is

probably the one where I fit in best. See you guys in a few weeks.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I have one too just not at college, therefore the need for the emulator since my schedule

is pretty light this semester. I'm also sorry for apologizing for everything lately, was

getting used to not apologizing and now I'm getting yelled at and threatened at other

forums I have joined; waiting for this one to start up again. Besides I will eventually be

permanently back here. This is the first forum I have ever been to and joined and is

probably the one where I fit in best. See you guys in a few weeks.

Umm, you're sorry for saying sorry? You're hopeless. :p
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe