Good Anime Soundtracks
The Magic Knight Rayearth Soundtracks. Now those are some of the best I have heard in

awhile, plus they are oldschool. These are Legit. Now where can I find Doc Brown and

Marty? Or maybe I should be looking for the Wild Stallions. Anyway later.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Kino's Journey and Last Exile are two of the best I have heard. In the second half of the Final Fantasy Unlimited series there is a really good Rave club track they use in the end credits also.
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
does anyone know if Parania Agent soundtrack is any good...i like the intro music and the ending aswell i just inished watching it today and i enjoyed esp ep3
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
-Escaflowne (TV & Movie)
-My Neighbour Totoro
-Spirited Away
-Whisper of the Heart
-Vampire Princess Miyu OVA
-Ninja Scroll
-Mermaid Forest
-Anne of Green Gables
-3x3 Eyes
-Hellsing
-Magic Knight Rayearth
-Macross Plus
-Macross 7
-Project A-Ko
-Vampire Hunter D OVA
-X TV
-Rose of Versailles
-Arjuna
-Akira
-Heroic Legend of Arislan
-Weathering Continent
-Record of Lodoss War OVA + TV
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Please save my Earth
-Ranma
... These are only a few soundtracks, I own right now, but I think they're some of the best...
Don't tread on me, you bastards!

www.animemusicbox.de.vu
www.blackadderschrein.de.vu
Only a few!? DAMN...How many do you have?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Seriously I mean, my list isn't even that long.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Mh... About 305 oríginal CDs and a lot of burned copies as well (I don't count the copies anymore...).

www.animemusicbox.de.vu
i got a question

i wanted to get some cowboy bebop cd's

I have the first CD the ost 1

and i know there is a boxset of 4 of the cd's

but also i know there are an indivisual 7 cd's excluding the boxset

which should i got for???

They are about the same price i think like 10 more for the 7 cd's but i think they are different but who knows the 7 cd's might cover the 4 cd boxset so...
Cyrus
Blackadder Wrote:Mh... About 305 oríginal CDs and a lot of burned copies as well (I don't count the copies anymore...).
Shoot, I'm with you on that, I quit counting my copied ones....they're still good though :p I'm going to throw in one of my favorites that hasn't been mentioned, and that is Gravitation, man I love the music on that series! Big Grin
[Image: tsukiko1.jpg]
Ah, I don't like the copies anymore. I only concentrate on the originals now...

www.animemusicbox.de.vu
Blackadder Wrote:Mh... About 305 oríginal CDs and a lot of burned copies as well (I don't count the copies anymore...).

Somehow I knew it would be an insane amount and that I shouldnt have asked...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
bah i hate the amount of Disc Storage i have to muster ive even resoterted to getting bulk holders and getting rid of cases...eeek so many
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ah....I forgot One Piece....darn.....oh well....there's never enough room for cd storage...or manga storage...or plushies...or....well you get the idea Big Grin
Ha, ha... Smile Yeah, there are CDs, DVDs, artbooks or Mangas everywhere. There's still more to come, but I haven't got the slightest idea, where to leave all the stuff...

www.animemusicbox.de.vu
Blackadder Wrote:Ha, ha... Smile Yeah, there are CDs, DVDs, artbooks or Mangas everywhere. There's still more to come, but I haven't got the slightest idea, where to leave all the stuff...
I just build more shelves.... Big Grin ...well actually my dad builds me more shelves.. :p