Know any good mech anime?
Sometimes I need a shorter series, though.. even if it means sacrificing some of the story's complexity, or leaving things open at the end...

I'm enjoying it quite a bit, so far, but maybe my opinion will change by the end of the show. We'll see.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Shouldn?t someone mention Fullmetal Panic? That?s a pretty damn good military combat/conspiracy & intrigue/alternative timeline/high school mech anime. The animation?s great, the characters are pretty likeable (they do grow on you) and the storyline is well developed.

Crazy soviets.

Eight Drunken Styles

Limes? What Limes?
I?ll just plug Dual cause I got the R1?s for it and even though it is only 14 eps long with the special, I liked it. But, it is kinda more about funny and stupid shit ( because it is a mule, so to speak, of Eva and Tenchi), but I like that from time to time and the mech parts are pretty satisfying.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Argentosoma, Rah Xephon(Highly Recommend), Dangaizer 3, Gunparade Marche. Those are some good titles.
Blight Wrote:I?ll just plug Dual cause I got the R1?s for it and even though it is only 14 eps long with the special, I liked it. But, it is kinda more about funny and stupid shit ( because it is a mule, so to speak, of Eva and Tenchi), but I like that from time to time and the mech parts are pretty satisfying.

There is one question I must ask. What do you think of Zinv, especially with the lighthawk

wings?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn