Cheeky Bugger!!
Right, my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend asked what I wanted for my birthday, so I said the Gundam G FX special box set. Then a day later FX get busted, GUTTED!!. So the inevatible search of ebay happens, and I found the right one. The FX set in the picture and even said in the description text collectors box included. So my girlfriend ordered it and it arrived yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I open it and it was the updated MI set. I though hmmmm, not impressed. Contacted the seller Patsy's parade and she advised that the error happend as FX got busted and her shipper shipped the MI set as a replacement. She offered to take the item back and wait for the FX set to get released again as she claims to have been assured that FX will be shipping again shortly after the chinese new year or free shipping off the next item I order off her.

So this morning I was having my morning cup of tea before I went to work and noticed the return to sender tag on the parcel and it read, C.J.V and then a post box number. Well I though what in the HK world could CJV stand for, COOKIE JAR VIDEO!!. so I went to the site and checked and they do not even have the FX listed as in stock. So Patsy's parade is selling HK box sets on Ebay that she does'nt have and for a slight haigher price (about £6) and then when she sells them she goes to CJV orders them and changes the shipping address. CHEEKY BUGGER!!.
"It is not the destination that counts its how you get there"

[Image: ngebanner02.jpg]
That's easy money making although the ebay fees cost some too. JJ offered the same some time ago. He asked if anyone wanted to sell on ebay and have him ship the titles out. Same thing really.

So, is the MI set bad or something?
elcoholic Wrote:So, is the MI set bad or something?

Nope it's Damn near perfect, complete with extras just did a review for it.
oh and I put some pics of the boxset on the review entry as well
"It is not the destination that counts its how you get there"

[Image: ngebanner02.jpg]